BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Randy Groenhof

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. Randy Groenhof

Fall Harvester Fest 2015

What's the Fall Harvester Fest you say? It's the evolution of Nate's past wrenchfest's. Since it's become more of a sit back, relax, enjoy good food, shot guns, and check each others projects kind of event the name has been brought in line with that goal. So Here's the deal, Saturday October...
  2. Randy Groenhof

GRC open house 2015

Thanks to everyone that made the drive to come hang out with us. We had a great turn out and a really neat mixture of vehicles. Jason, Jared, Jamie, AJ and Kelly all helped a ton in getting things set up and running smoothly and I can't thank them enough. I'm looking forward to doing it again...
  3. Randy Groenhof

GRC open house 2015

Just bringing this back to the top. Hope to see everyone soon.
  4. Randy Groenhof

GRC open house 2015

The drive up and sell back to me option is definitely available, I miss that truck.
  5. Randy Groenhof

GRC open house 2015

Once again it's that time of year for another GRC open house! Please come join us Saturday June 6th. We had a great showing and a lot of fun last year, hopefully this one will be even better. As usual we'll have the food covered, but please bring your own beverage of choice as well as chairs...
  6. Randy Groenhof

Scount Mechanic

Thanks for the support guys, your checks are in the mail! Hutang, I sent you a PM with my contact info.
  7. Randy Groenhof

a plus size 800 re-build thread

It's a fair assumption. The front suspension is set up for a Chevy Dana 60 to be a bolt in and as you noticed the tire carrier has both lug pattern's already. Everyone knows it's coming, the only question is when. We stole the spare off the owners Scrambler temporarily.
  8. Randy Groenhof

I've got about 2,000 IH build pictures with image shack and I try to keep them together for reference.
  9. Randy Groenhof

Hey Guys I promise I'm not ignoring you. I'm having issues getting pictures to upload into my image shack account to post up. Gary is a patient guy as well as a very good friend. We've been going back and forth waiting on each other. I've had a couple projects sitting on the back burner...
  10. Randy Groenhof

We worked pretty hard to get the 800 ready to make a showing at the winter meet. Most of it came together at the last minute. It moved under it's own power for the first time at the meet and greet. Now it's time to start putting miles on it and work out the bugs. The mock up leaf springs...
  11. Randy Groenhof

10th Annual Winter Meet and Greet Pictures

http://video214.com/play/UhNv1T8ZYTuolzpAA9u02g/s/dark Hopefully this link works. It's a video that Nelson put together. It was good to see everyone again.
  12. Randy Groenhof

Now comes body and people protection. I built a set of side bars that also work with the roll cage frame tie-ins For the cage the owner had a few specific things he wanted so it's designed around those. First, tons of head room. He's a big guy and needs all the height he can...
  13. Randy Groenhof

Now for the exhaust. We wanted to run a nice clean large single exhaust system. I ran 2.5'' out of the manifolds into a 3'' Y pipe, then to a Dynomax muffler and out the drivers side. The exhausted can be easily removed for trans removal by taking it loose at the manifolds and removing a V-band...
  14. Randy Groenhof

I wanted to ditch the ford P.S. pump so I built a mount for a saginaw hydrooboost pump. everything plumbed in Next up came fuel. After we experimented with the Rodeo fuel tank on Jared's 800 and liking the results this one got a similar treatment. I by-passed the in tank pump and...
  15. Randy Groenhof

I built the motor mounts using poly spring bushings. they are pretty simple and bomb proof The existing scout II radiator was reused with the addition of a ford focus fan set I re worked the thermostat housing to be able to use molded radiator hoses. We also...