BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by pedey6

Binder TV
  1. pedey6

Possible new purchase. Thoughts?

Grabem up while there HOT
  2. pedey6

1973 Scout 2 Restore

Love those seats ,,
  3. pedey6

74 Scout Major rebuild

Can’t believe I started this back in 2015 .. just keep swimming ..
  4. pedey6

Interesting NADA values

When it's all all said and done I should have condition 2 price invested in my current project .. I don't think the prices will ever subside there are to few parts that are available and a limited aftermarket for these vehicles . Tailgates hoods fenders windshield frames once there gone there...
  5. pedey6

Seat Belt Retractor location

Believe this was covered in the past 74 scout 2 new floor boards was it 3" in from door lip 10" in from rear step up ?
  6. pedey6

Help the Bubba Scout win some dough..

Yeah there had to be a Powerwagon in there .. tempting ..But I got your Back
  7. pedey6

Headlight grounds

Glad to help , electrical schematics will tell you the path but determining the location can be the challenge :yes:
  8. pedey6

Headlight grounds

Had a similar problem to what you are describing turned out there was a black wire with a ring terminal by the horn relay area not grounded , cant remember if it was by the proportioning valve or horn relay but its drivers side mid fender cooling overflow ..
  9. pedey6

5.3L Swap out the stock 345

http://www.scoutcoproducts.com/category/68-ls-engine-swap-parts.aspx Might help with your build ..
  10. pedey6

Looking for specific knob set screw

Heading to my favorite bone yard next week if ya need some I can scab a few.
  11. pedey6

POR-15 and OSPHO Q:

I used Eastwood's After blast on my rusted areas and then POR- 15 .. hold up good so far but just 1 year in atm the good thing about after blast is it has the zinc and i wasn't under any time constraint this stuff doesn't allow flash rusting after prep.
  12. pedey6

74 Scout Major rebuild

Lowered , wiring almost done with , fuel systems completed
  13. pedey6

74 Scout Major rebuild

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p513/pedey66/IMG_0078_zps3ftql8ao.jpg more interior work .. Finally rid of the Grant GT wheel
  14. pedey6

I put 100,000 miles on

Jeff I know your usually at the Nationals , let me know if there's any parts your looking for . Down here in southern Indiana the bone yards are a pickers paradise for IH vehicles and usually cheap.