BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by oldironoffroad

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. oldironoffroad

New video up on the Tube. Dana 44 cut and turn how to

Hello boys and girls and Binder fans of all ages!! we are still at it.
  2. oldironoffroad

Hamilton Fuel Injection install video.

Levi of Old Iron Offroad here. Threw together a video to help give some insight into what you may be looking at as far as install goes. Hope to take some of the mystery out of it for anyone concerned that it may be over their head. Enjoy, and please like and subscribe to our channel!!
  3. oldironoffroad

Old Iron Youtube channel!!

Pumping out lots of Binder related content. Please get over to our page, like, and subscribe!!! https://www.youtube.com/c/OldIronOffroad
  4. oldironoffroad

Hamilton Fuel Injection install video

Levi of Old Iron Offroad here. Threw together a video to help give some insight into what you may be looking at as far as install goes. Hope to take some of the mystery out of it for anyone concerned that it may be over their head. Enjoy, and please like and subscribe to our channel!!
  5. oldironoffroad

Still at it!!!

Just stopping in to let everyone know we are still at it!!!! For the latest updates on shop stuff check us out on instagram @oldironoffroad!! Keep on Scoutin!!
  6. oldironoffroad

Get together / open house

Details in the link to the thread I just posted in a TVB forum. Just wanted to extend an official invite here as well. I know its probably a haul for most of you for just a day deal, but the invitation is there. Happy Binderin! :cheers...
  7. oldironoffroad

Get together / Open House

Looking to do a get together at the shop. Tentatively looking at doing it Saturday June the 10th. Hopefully thats enough heads up for everyone to make it happen that is interested in attending. Bring yourselves and Binders if you have one! Family friendly event. I will probably smoke a...
  8. oldironoffroad

Still at it!

Just wanted to check in here with folks on the binder planet. Super busy in the shop. Checkout or facebook and instagram pages to follow along with all the shenanigans! Here is a pic of a couple we have had our hands on. From full builds to upgrades and maintenance! Happy Scouting!!
  9. oldironoffroad

Data log check.

Awesome!! Thanks again Bill!
  10. oldironoffroad

Data log check.

Bill I got the exhaust buttoned up and topped off the fuel tank. Decided to log some data. Didn't recheck fuel pressure yet, the scout ran great. Let me know what you think about the data.
  11. oldironoffroad

Overland expo trailer.

LOL I hear ya man. Hard to take pictures and keep up with the work load. We will just call this an extra small mini mini build thread.
  12. oldironoffroad

Overland expo trailer

Hey all hope all is well in TVB land. Just posted a thread for the expo trailer I just buttoned up and thought I would share here for those that don't venture out of the member club forums. Also have a new facebook page for the shop. Like and follow along for day to day updates...
  13. oldironoffroad

Overland expo trailer.

Not a Scout per say, but it is built to be pulled by a Scout so that counts right?? Anywho just though I would post up a few pics of an expo trailer I just buttoned up. The trailer started life as an electric company utility trailer. We sprung it over, trimmed the fenders, built a bumper...
  14. oldironoffroad

Facebook and Instagram pages.

Started a couple new pages for the shop where you can see day to day goings on. Follow along if you like!! Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OldIronOffroad/ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/oldironoffroad/ from your mobile device just search oldironoffroad!! Thanks
  15. oldironoffroad

Dana 44 rear wheel bearings how to.

There is zero issue with using a stock diff cover. Diff fluid will work it's way to the bearings. Just make sure that the bearings are pre greased to give some time for this to happen. They ship pre packed if you use timken set 10s. And as stated by Jeff Jackson the later models do not have...