BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by NobeyamaGP

Binder TV
  1. N

IH chest freezer not cooling down

If it helps, I did use an IR thermometer to measure the surface temperatures on the inside of the freezer before I got a thermometer in there. The right hand side had frost forming on the wall initially and was much cooler than the other 3 sides. After adding a bag of ice and a jug of water to...
  2. N

It seems to stay on constantly, though I'm not exactly in the room with it all the time. I'll need to track down one of those power meters Dana Strong mentioned, to know for sure.
  3. N

From what I could tell, granted that I wasn't in the room watching it all the time, the compressor never shut off the whole time it was plugged in. The power cord was dry rotten so we replaced it while we were painting it. I looked under the freezer last night to check compressor resistances and...
  4. N

I did have the freezer standing up on the trailer, I just have a small trailer without a jack so it was angled down on the front with the tongue on the ground for a couple of days until I got it picked up and leveled. Hopefully if the freezer sits for a few days, it will start working again...
  5. N

I did have it tilted on my trailer for a couple of days after I brought it down to my house, but then it was basically level for the last 3-4 days before we moved it inside. I think I will let it sit for a few days and try it again.
  6. N

I recently got my grandmother's 1955 IH model A-7 chest freezer from my parents who got it after she died. It was used for a while in an unheated or cooled shed and then stored unplugged for several years before I got my own place and had room for it. I just got it cleaned up and painted and...