BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nekbinders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw a a post from 2013 where you had some ih/amc t18 bell housings. I wondered if you had any of those still around that you'd be willing to sell.
    I am looking for a left saddle fuel tank for a 1964 C1100 travelette and either side for a 1965 2-door pickup that I think is a C1000
    I recently picked up a new to me 73 1010 travelall. I am looking for a good condition front and rear bumper. I also would like to get a new rear tank. Wondering if you knew where i would find a new one. All available say for Scouts.
    Sir, I heard you might be the man to talk to about fuel tanks. Looking for a rear fuel tank for a 73 travelall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Do you have a fuel tank for a 1964 c1100? or something similar that would fit between the frame rail and the passenger side rocker? If you're able you can text or call 913-530-1284. I'm in Kansas and if it's not too far I could probably pick it up. Thank you!
    I am considered the IH salvage. There is the Heartland IH group, which I am a member. You can find out info about the group on this bbd. I have about 30 SII's and numerous already removed axles, so chances are good that I would have a matching diff.
    hey thanks for the help im not sure the gearing. right now im in iraq and am waiting to get home to start an my baby the guy i got the axle from put diffrent gears in and i cant remember what he put in there. is there any scout related salvage yards or vendors in the greater KS area better yet any IH clubs i would like to get involved with somthing like that so would my son he is four years old and could most scout models out of a line up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…