BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ned Barbre

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
  1. Ned Barbre

Todd, Hope all is well, my accelerator pedal rod broke yesterday. Do you happen to have one for...

Todd, Hope all is well, my accelerator pedal rod broke yesterday. Do you happen to have one for a Scout II, I don't get on here often, but you can email me at Handlebar13@gmail.com. Thanks, Ned Barbre
  2. Ned Barbre

11th Annual Winter Meet and Greet (January 23, 2016)

Not gonna make it this year, waited till the last minute to decide, but health issues in the way.
  3. Ned Barbre

GRC open house 2015

Well this is embarrassing, a retired guy has to work that day. Sorry to miss the open house:censored:
  4. Ned Barbre

New Format ? I don't know --Yet

OK, now I have a better background for my old eyes. I'll give it a while for my old mind. Wait and see what happens for me.
  5. Ned Barbre

New Format ? I don't know --Yet

Tough to read for my old eyes.
  6. Ned Barbre

GRC open house 2015

I'll be there
  7. Ned Barbre

Dixie Regionals 2015 Pics

Nice photos Todd, one of these years the event will not be the same weekend as The Masters. It looks like a good turnout, I was there in parts (Kellys'seats).:yes:
  8. Ned Barbre

Lock-O-Madness

Post on the Southeast Binders page, you might have luck there.
  9. Ned Barbre

Weekend Report 01/3-4/15

I did a little more than Jason, I replaced an AGC20 fuse for the parking lights. Tough work but someone had to do it. Looking forward to the M&G. Think Sunshine and Mild!
  10. Ned Barbre

10th Annual Winter Meet and Greet

I'll be there plus 1 and my Peanut Butter Pie and Barbre Q Sauce. That was good Q last year.
  11. Ned Barbre

10th Annual Winter Meet and Greet Date Poll

I'm planning on being there.
  12. Ned Barbre

Did you get an email from SEBA?

Gmail account here and I got mine. Ned
  13. Ned Barbre

FINALLY-Got me an IH Garand

Nice rifle and I do enjoy my IH M1. One of the fun things is to drive my Scout and bring home a Buck with An IH M1. You are correct on the armor piercing, it is very accurate.
  14. Ned Barbre

GRC open house June 14th.

If I may add my thanks to Randy and Kelly. Always the best and it was nice weather, food and meeting folks. A couple of more photos.
  15. Ned Barbre

GRC open house June 14th.

Count me in.