BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Pietz's latest activity

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz reacted to scoutboy74's post in the thread Gas prices with Like Like.
    This trend of rapidly rising fuel costs precedes the Putin invasion of Ukraine by a long time. Placing the blame for the rise solely on...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread Gas prices.
    Ooops. A brain fart. $5.69. Apologies.
  • Mark Pietz
    It's $4.69 around here. The cost to fill up a semi will take your breath away and that cost must be passed on to us consumers. This...
  • Mark Pietz
    When we lived outside of Sacramento and were heading to Death Valley, the best route was I-80 over the mountain to Tahoe, go around the...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread Champagne Scout Turbo.
    Just saw this post. One of those sets of turbo parts was about 90% complete. Those heat shields were even complete and shined up nicely...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread VW Scout EV.
    I'm with you. I don't want to get into a p*ssing match over this. Embracing the notion that we'll all have one sooner or later is...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread VW Scout EV.
    "And there arose a generation that knew not Joseph." Like it or not, that is where we are in time. Just yesterday I was getting my...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread SV cam bearings.
    Hard to say where this will end up, but one can look to the difficulty regarding the perennial posts concerning repopping the wind-wing...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread Dana 27 Outer Bearing.
    Same procedure for the D44 tapered axles I had in a 1965 model 80. Easy to set up. Since the PowrLok has or should have a floating...
  • Mark Pietz
    Mark Pietz replied to the thread SV cam bearings.
    Mine arrived a couple of days ago. Didn't even open it. Just wrote "New cam bearings - ACL" on the box and put it up on the shelf with...
  • Mark Pietz
    20/20 hindsight has its limitations, since the past cannot be edited. A few more comments if you'll indulge. The service manager said a...
  • Mark Pietz
    Jim, A number of those 43 were still around when I bought my "doll up" in 1978. It was already 13 years old by then and on a rebuild...
  • Mark Pietz
    Thanks for that clarification as to model year.
  • Mark Pietz
    Jim, Don't get me wrong! None of this is an issue for me. I was just looking at what appeared to be overspray and a maybe-red piece of...
  • Mark Pietz
Binder TV
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group