BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lars1974's latest activity

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to MrKenmore's post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    Watch this video from Levi. This gives you an idea of the hole you need. It sounds like you got the same wiring kit. If you have a...
  • L
    Lars1974 replied to the thread 1977 Traveler.
    Looks fantastic! And what a great sound, do. Plus the gauges look great. Keep it up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • L
    Lars1974 replied to the thread 1974 Scout II.
    I’ll absolutely take you up on that - I know nothing about wiring and understand you’re fairly in the weeds on that. Before I get to...
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to Produceguy's post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    You got that tub super clean man. Good work. Not the easiest thing to do But you got her done.When that paint goes down you’re gonna be...
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to J.J.'s post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    Lars, you are hired. work starts Monday at 7am HAHA JJ in TN
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to MrKenmore's post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    Lars- Make the square hole for the new wiring kit while you are in the prep stages. Call me when you ready to do the wiring. I'll...
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to J.J.'s post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    Best advice: "Buy once, cry once" JJ in TN
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to winchested's post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    You want that tcase up level with the bottom of the frame. That's a terrible dumb crossmember. You want them up above the bottom of the...
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to winchested's post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    Jack the tail up and see how much play is in the engine mounts? Or redo them because they aren't correct anyhow.
  • L
    Lars1974 reacted to Produceguy's post in the thread 1974 Scout II with Like Like.
    It looks like they didn’t modify the engine mount brackets. I could be wrong , I think you need the stock motor mounts though and that...
  • L
    can you tell if these are the motor mounts that are currently on their?
  • L
    Yes he has the RPT mounts as seen here. You have way too much downward angle at the tcase output. You don't need anything special for a...
  • L
    Yeah I am aware, unfortunately. However, how do I do that without altering the engine mounts / angle ..? Sent from my iPhone using...
  • L
    Snail pace continues as holidays, child rearing and work keep me quite busy. Only stuff I’ve done since last is take off windshield...
  • L
    Lars1974 replied to the thread 77 Scout 2 (Brotherly love).
    Rodney this is looking great. No way you’ll be able to hand this thing back to your brother, though. Keep up the great work. Sent...
Binder TV
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group