BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kohler's latest activity

Binder TV
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to Lars-S's post in the thread 1976 Scout II - Amateur Hour(s) with Like Like.
    Possibly, but certainly not unusual for some of us. Heck nothing done over a 4 year period also for some of us.. Indeed, I know a Scout...
  • Kohler
    Kohler replied to the thread 1976 Scout II - Amateur Hour(s).
    Well, I probably get the award for the least amount of work accomplished over the last 4 months... I finally got the spray equipment out...
    • IMG_8692.jpg
    • IMG_8702.jpg
    • IMG_8742.jpg
    • IMG_8743.jpg
    • IMG_8748.jpg
  • Kohler
    You know what, I’ve been thinking about the same thing. Maybe a layer of paste wax, pack it with grease, some rubberized asphalt, top it...
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to oneof3k's post in the thread 1976 Scout II - Amateur Hour(s) with Like Like.
    Just make sure you line the inside of the frame with plenty of cancer-proof drugs/products. Said products may also help with the...
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to mongocanfly's post in the thread 1976 Scout II - Amateur Hour(s) with Like Like.
    ("Quick report on sanity: haven't lost my mind yet, but there's still plenty of time for that.")....hahahahahaha
  • Kohler
    Here's a neat patch template method I discovered while wasting my life away on this windshield frame. It works great for those small...
    • IMG_8603.jpg
    • IMG_8609.jpg
    • IMG_8610.jpg
    • IMG_8611.jpg
    • IMG_8612.jpg
    • IMG_8615.jpg
  • Kohler
    He's my biggest critic, that's why I let his fur grow over his eyes.
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to MrKenmore's post in the thread 1976 Scout II - Amateur Hour(s) with Like Like.
    Awesome! PS - I like your engraved labels for your receptacles. Something I would do.
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to J.J.'s post in the thread 1976 Scout II - Amateur Hour(s) with Like Like.
    nice work! Guys like you and Jim C have encouraged me to never throw anything away, cause it CAN be fixed. JJ in TN
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to oneof3k's post in the thread Never Enough Champagne with Like Like.
    I never get tired of your discussions! I can't speak for the Scout II steering wheels, but my quick and dirty puller worked fine for...
  • Kohler
    Kohler replied to the thread Never Enough Champagne.
    Great write-up, and perfectly timed for me. I've got all the same lighting problems, and I can one-up you with my horn occasionally...
  • Kohler
    Life has gotten in the way of the Scout progress in the past few weeks. I've only had a couple hours every few days to get stuff done...
    • IMG_8596.jpg
    • IMG_8537.jpg
    • IMG_8538.jpg
    • IMG_8543.jpg
    • IMG_8595.jpg
    • IMG_8575.jpg
    • IMG_8580.jpg
    • IMG_8582.jpg
    • IMG_8590.jpg
    • IMG_8600.jpg
  • Kohler
    Kohler reacted to Justutt67's post in the thread Project freebie! with Like Like.
    A bikini top would fit just fine on mine. I have a Softopper brand soft top that fits over the roll bar for summer. I almost went with a...
  • Kohler
    Kohler replied to the thread Project freebie!.
    Thanks. I don't plan on using the hard top, but I want it to fit if I decide to. That sits quite a bit above the top of the windshield...
  • Kohler
    Kohler replied to the thread Project freebie!.
    Excellent work as usual, very jealous of the bender. I'm trying to outsource a roll bar fabrication now and having trouble getting...