BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by kevingweq

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. kevingweq

Anyone rework a Scout II fuel gauge to work with a GM style fuel float/level

WJ Are you sure on this , ? I always thought IH was 73-10 . Here is a couple pix of my Fastestor hooked up to some 61-68 gauges
  2. kevingweq

Yikes! Spun Bearing....No Sierra Fall Rallye for me :(

Certainly looks like cam bearing material , Sucks !!!
  3. kevingweq

Kingpin replacement?

Borgesen sells a vibration reducing /rubber damped u-joint along with complete rag joint assemblies Borgeson Universal Company :: Vibration Reducers :: Steel 3/4DD X 3/4-36 Vibration Reducers Here is their sales pitch USE THE FILTERS TO NARROW DOWN YOUR SELECTION Switch End1 and End2...
  4. kevingweq

392 intake gaskets orientation.

bead and numbers out, Option 2
  5. kevingweq

Bumpers for 1200C

Found a NOS rear bumper for my 67 1100B T-all on ebay , This was before the crazy prices went into effect , Best bet would be the LL suppliers ,could try Binder Boneyard also. Scout // Light Line Distributors, Inc.
  6. kevingweq

Leftover piece D20

# 28 above diagram is a lock plate ?
  7. kevingweq

Leftover piece D20

8. kevingweq

Door angle ?

Are both the garage floor and the truck chassis relatively level ? Some scout owners should be along with some input
  9. kevingweq

Loadstar hydraulic fluid?

Napa will have oil. Just a bit more money than tractor supply. Here is a google link to some dump body props , As you can gather from the ruggedness of the construction of the props . They have to be quite substantial , The ones I like to see are made of square steel tube , welded and pinned...
  10. kevingweq

Loadstar hydraulic fluid?

tractor supply has a couple offerings , I usually stick with the hydraulic/ transmission fluid .. that way I only need to stock 1 oil for machines that have a common reservoir with Hyd/trans fluid. I believe it is a touch better quality than their straight up "yeller Bucket" hydraulic oil Be...
  11. kevingweq

See You At Harvester Homecoming

I can't make it , But PLEASE share some pics , Have Fun !!!
  12. kevingweq

What's It? Tuesday

Remote start would be my guess 860 × 1024
  13. kevingweq

Anyone bent their frame? UGHHHHH

Did the shop where the damage took place happen to have a forklift ? Or a forklift style lift ? More pictures might reveal more clues
  14. kevingweq

Exhaust Manifold to Flange bolts.

Just weld a nut to the proper size bolt like pictured , drop it in from top , welded nut and bolt will turn until it hits manifold then stops ( This was on my 67 -345 manifolds)
  15. kevingweq

1969 loadstar 1700 tranny issue

Welcome aboard Caleb ! Pictures will help us help you