BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Yes I do it is on my desk I look at it often. Totally agree let's do it. I'm freefor three weeks. Looks like santy claus came to your house. Congrats!
    Pretty nice bumpers for the price, even for more I do not know that you could get a better bumper. Did you get my email?
    The guys name that has the orange traveler with the air brush work for the logo is mitchjohnson if you look closely at the best picture of the logo the black has been painted to look like fiberglass or kevlar. I really enjoyed Saturday, Thanks for coming.
    In the area is anywhere from Fort Smith to Joplin, I live in Siloam Springs. Shoot me an Email and we'll do lunch. so where do you work at in Rogers. My email is Mnokes@yourrmp.com
    S
    I'm new to the forum and just up the road from you in Rogers. I have a 78 Scout II. Not currently running but should be up by Feb. I've had it since 02 and got the bright idea last month for an engine rebuild........should get the engine back in this weekend and start working out the kinks. Just thought I would say hey to all the NWA scout folks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…