BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Binder TV
Johnnycobra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I was having trouble replying to your message, so I'm just sending you a note.

Let me check and see how much shipping is and I'll get back with you. I'm hoping I still have the original box laying around. Thanks.

Greg
    Johnnycobra
    Johnnycobra
    Thanks. Didnt see this message, ypu can email me at junkdcs@gmail.com if that is easier too
    Was reading your post on lock o matic drag shoes. I communicated with a guy many years ago named. Chip. Chip was doing extensive work on replication the shoes for the Automatic hub. He actually made me some and I have them today. I never installed them ,as I was waiting to hear more R&R from him. I would like to put you two in contact to discuss findings. email me dagator16@aol.com Clay Patton
    I have been out of town for a bit. I have had the scout for 10 years and haven't done anything other than putting a new carburetor on the motor. It runs good and I have not had it compression checked.
    Johnnycobra
    Johnnycobra
    Tried sending you a conversation, but didn't hear back. Did you get this message?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…