BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JLCBikes

Binder TV
  1. J

Sd33 filters for free

I sold my sd33t powered vehicle last year, but still have a fuel and oil filter new in box that arrived post-sale. Cover shipping or come and get it! Jason 540-209- 4871 Winchester, Va Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

'70 800A Green Machine

Hi Jack. Wow, this is beautiful work. I'm still learning to weld, and my mechanical abilities are limited, but I see some really clean work here. I have a 89 F250 diesel , and a scout - jeep hybrid (84 cj7 paired with 80 scout axles, Diesel engine , trans, etc, fiberglass tub). It would be...
  3. J

Scout conversion hydraulic clutch slave cylinders, OEM equivalent?

Thats interesting about the heat, I wonder if proximity to exhaust is an issue for me, too. I have a turbo charger blowing 1200 degrees into the exhaust manifold 2 feet above this, and u can see the location of the pipe in the above images. :cornfused:
  4. J

after a catch up phone call with the mech, I've moved away, I got this part # (the guy has a computer files..love him) My application is actually a 1984 jeep cj with scout 2 diesel engine, trans, axles (t19 trans) My slave cylinder is leaking into the skid plate, which is also the damn...
  5. J

I had this installed 3 years ago, and its failing again. I'M GOING TO CALL MY MECH TO SEE IF HE HAS the specs. I'm sure he didn't special order it.
  6. J

engine swaps with same trans DIESEL!!!!!

I have the sd33t , t19 close ratio, d300, in my jeep cj. I can't speak to the scout exactly, my guess is it's much heavier than my jeep. However I am running 35" tires, and with 3.92 gears. I spin 2500 rpm @ 63 mph with no problem. I have manual brakes, and no steering stabilizer, so I'm...
  7. J

Painted my scout camo

Wow! I really like this. More of a mural then my idea of camouflage. Very creative. Congrats on a fine job.
  8. J

HELP! She won't crank, gear reduction solenoid?

Check your grounds
  9. J

Fixing up a 1980 Scout II Diesel for daily driver

I'm driving a fiberglass Jeep cj with the 1980 scout 2 diesel drivetrain. 80 mph? holy crap. about the tach, tiny tach makes a great product, just google them. it isn't oem, but you can flush or surface mount it, and it works well, and also has a hour clock in it, for those who want to know...
  10. J

DG Products contact

If you mean D & C Extreme, he's been posting lately.
  11. J

62 scout,VIDEO,can you ID the issue?

Distributer?
  12. J

Happy Birthday Mike Moore!!

Happy Birthday Mike. The Sceep thanks you. :happybday:
  13. J

1977 scout 2 restoration

Wow. Good looking work. I've got a glass jeep cj7 with scout diesel drivetrain. That steel work you did is purdy.