BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Binder TV
JasonR.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Jason,
    Sorry, I am still learning how to use the new BP web interface. Regarding the "Scout II blue dash pad" want ad, yes, I am very interested in what you have. Ideally looking for one with no to few cracks. If you wouldn't mind taking a few pics, that would be great.
    Thanks! Andy
    P
    Jason,
    I am new to the community, bought a '79 345 SII from a guy down in Poteau, OK. I am the 3rd owner, supposedly the original owner was a cowboy down in SA, Texas who named the truck "Poncho" and had it painted on each door. Just a little background, my question based on the research from several forum searches is: Can you help me figure out my original color? I just received my line setting ticket but honestly have no idea what or where to look. Here is what I can decipher: Sierra Tan Trim Package, Deluxe interior trim package (no color), PT3 Paint Instr no 101SC and PT4 5907 GR Single 3545907. Again any help would be a great help in trying to stay original!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…