BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by J. David Oldham

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
  1. J. David Oldham

The Chupacabra Trading Post

Son is working Drip today & can pick it up, Need phone # or address.
  2. J. David Oldham

The Chupacabra Trading Post

I am in Arkansas & will get my so to come by to get it. I will text him to see when he can come by, He lives around Cayon Lake.
  3. J. David Oldham

IH wrenchin

Josh, Maybe you should think about painting full time. :laugh: I'll bring you the Express.
  4. J. David Oldham

SV dino test numbers

That's it. I have been looking everywhere but here for that information. I feel like a complete Dumb A..! :stupid: Thanks!
  5. J. David Oldham

SV dino test numbers

No not Tom's. These were diffrent guys posting their personal engine results, Maybe something about "the numbers"? Will keep looking.
  6. J. David Oldham

SV dino test numbers

Some where I saw test results on diffrent SV motors with diffrent cams, heads & compression. Now I can't find it. Doese anyone remember these test & where to find? I don't rmember what forum I used or title of the SV results. One test used a stock cam, but advanced 3* I think. Thanks!
  7. J. David Oldham

Project BigRigg

Wife loves the color on your Scout. Looks great. She may want to paint a side strip on the Express that color.
  8. J. David Oldham

IH wrenchin

Looking for a paint & body man. The guy in Wolfe City TX. that painted my son's Chevy truck SUCKS! If u see someone on Face Book from Wolfe City that says he does paint & body, RUN. :censored::thumbs down: I may have to get Big Rig to paint the Express, I've seen his work. :beer:
  9. J. David Oldham

Rain!!!

Down around El Do we have been flooded. I lost count of how much I emptyed out of rain gage. I empted 4" Friday when I came to Tx. We bought a couple of ac around Ceader Creek Lake & have had about as much rain here as Ark. Flooded! One good thing the lake is full.
  10. J. David Oldham

IH wrenchin

Found a painter for the TJ Express in Wolfe City TX. He is painting a truck for my youngest son. If his looks as good as I think, will take the Scout to him next. :clap:
  11. J. David Oldham

IH wrenchin

Back working on the TJ Express. I have the carpet kit, new front brake disk, starter, new manual gages for eng & a carb to install. I have a guy to look at it next week for paint. I put new side mirrors on it already & need to order some things for the AC.
  12. J. David Oldham

project Blue Rhinoceros

I hope balancing in your budget. :cornfused: New rods are the way to go now days, they have gotten a lot cheaper. Old days of resizing, grinding & polishing rods has gotten to expenceive.
  13. J. David Oldham

project Blue Rhinoceros

The machine shop can install a cast iron guide, then bore for liners. On broken valve guides.
  14. J. David Oldham

project Blue Rhinoceros

I give up!!! Your stash is bigger than mine. :cornfused:
  15. J. David Oldham

quiet around here...

Not much happening with the Express. I did put it on trailer and tow to GBC to return my son's Duramax. Then drove back to El Do by 155 through Gilmer in the Scout. No troubles at all & the Scout loves the hills. Found the carb that was on it from factory. Bought carpet, slotted disk for front...