BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ihscoutmatt

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
  1. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

I see people pretty regularly on fb market place parting out older gm trucks id search there Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  2. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

Doing pretty good, been super busy the last few weeks with the job change, a visit to the E.R. and overnight stay at the hospital, finally getting a new daily driver and just the normal stuff it seems like I've not stopped moving since early last month [emoji2957] Sent from my SM-G975U using...
  3. ihscoutmatt

My new Scout

Just seeing this post, those look great I'll have to get some I still haven't gotten around to getting pics of my upgrades, but I've also not got as much done as I'd hoped around the time I was starting playing with it and the customization I was having trouble with my hand up into my forearm...
  4. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

No rain here I bought a powder coating system for Christmas and just last week got my powders now I'm trying to find something to experiment on hopefully be able to play with it some Monday or Tuesday since I've got to be back to work Wednesday Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  5. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

This was us about an hour ago and it's still coming down steadily Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  6. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

Definitely wishing I could've had the Scout out today we took my wife's JL wrangler out but it just wasn't the same, we had 7in when we measured this morning Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

My dad bought one for my mom's Scout he was able to get it from a local glass shop not sure how much he paid for it though Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

When I had my d-series I got lucky and both tanks were like new, but I was thinking that I had read something here on BP about using the square body tanks Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

What gas tanks are you using? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

The problem with the wing seals is that they are riveted together there is a company making them I believe it's called outback ih or outback ih parts something like that its posted here on BP Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  11. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

I was having trouble with it for the last week or so before the update, but seems to be working fine now Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. ihscoutmatt

My new Scout

I have added warn premium hubs and some other detail things windshield wipers, gas cap,door handles and lift gate t handle also painted the top I've not taken any pics yet though Man why can't it be as easy and cheap to work on the real thing Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

Glad to see that yall are getting to work on yalls projects My thoughts on the idea of galvanizing the frame, here in Arkansas I've never seen a Scout frame with rust issues so really just seems like overkill when you could just give it a good coat of paint and be good, now on the other hand...
  14. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

No traded the red one for a couple 800s which is how I became acquainted with the flipper/scalper in LR, when I got ready to sell my 800s he came down to look at it going on about how he needs it for his project after looking everything over he asks if id take a little less(I'm already taking a...
  15. ihscoutmatt

quiet around here...

Yea I've personally dealt with him and seen other times where he buys them off CL or marketplace and immediately relists it in the Scout groups for double or more I've still got my yellow Scout I've had it for 19yrs this April its a little neglected right now unfortunately Sent from my...