BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't get your message untill today .. Tire says 17.5 but if I ship this whole it will get high$$$... I'll check up on it this coming weak and I work next to a tire shop and I'll let you know by Tuesday
    Hal, can you get a price for shipment of the wheel to 73064 zip? I'd really like to have a fifth, and it seems even better if the tire on it is in decent shape (for a spare)! If you can come up with a price for shipping, let me know, and if it is not too steep, I can send you a postal money order if it is agreeable to you? Thanks, Kyle.
    Hal,

It is tough for me to justify having someone I don't know, or who has no known reputation for building a 392. The last time I had someone build a 345 motor, it ended up in desput and I just don't want to experience that again. Nothing against you abilities to perform such a task, but I will have to pass on your offer. PER out of Portland will rebuild my motor for $2,000+ and I will have a warranty.

Thanks for your intrest in attempting to help me figure out my situation.

Thanks,

Craig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…