BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by goldroyd

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
  1. G

Let's see your bumpers!

Looks great! Nice work.
  2. G

Front Axle needed

Any luck? I'm guessing you checked the battery already. You can pull the starter off and test it by itself, you just need to ground it to the engine block.
  3. G

New Guy

Welcome back! Was beginning to wonder what happened to you.:clap:
  4. G

Front Axle needed

Shoot, I just noticed your updates here. The tank looks great. Glad to see it's going to a good cause! Gary
  5. G

Lunch and Tour of our Shop...

Thanks for the tour Kim, cool stuff! :yes:
  6. G

Lunch and Tour of our Shop...

I'm in! See you at mighty fine. :beer: -gary
  7. G

NextEngine

Just google NextEngine Kim. What they have is a desk top 3-D laser scanner for $3k that they claim is as good as some $25k scanners. I wouldn't mind checking out that 3-D printer sometime. -gary
  8. G

NextEngine

For those hard to find IH parts check this out: http://widgets.nbc.com/o/47f1317f105123ad/498ebd00a62edaa0/47fe70d4555df05a/9e46bd46/-cpid/ba4377d3bfd6c81
  9. G

decisions.. rebuild the 304 or swap out the 345

Had the same delimma here as well. My 304 was locked up. I tore it down and found it had spun a bearing. It looked to be pretty clean and in reasonable shape otherwise but would need a rebuild, at least rings and bearings. I've opted to go with a 345 in unknown condition and hope for the best...
  10. G

Engine Stand Issue

Been there, done that! :cornfused: Check this thread for some pictures and how to's: http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86410
  11. G

new mini memeber

Congratulations on the new addition!:beer:
  12. G

Lunch?

Well there'll be a couple of us meeting at Rudy's on 183 this Friday at 11:30 if anyone wants to join us. :beer: -gary
  13. G

Lunch?

Anyone interested in meeting for lunch this week in north Austin area? I'm open for Wednesday or Friday? Rudy's on 183? -gary
  14. G

I have V304A parts if anyone needs them.

Kevin, They're still available if you want 'em. By the way I might need to borrow your transmission jack to pull the tranny from my 800. what do you think? gary