BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by eyeluv2fish

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. E

newbi from Cen California

Cool...someone else in Fresno. I'm south of Dakota off Maple. I'll send you a private email with my phone number. Give me a call and we can get together sometime. I'd love to see your rig and compare notes.
  2. E

Charging The A/C On my 74 SII

I have always charged my own A/C on my newer model cars. I have also done several conversions from R-12 to R-134A with nu hiccups... Need help from someone with experience converting Scout A/C. First - I need to figure out which is the low pressure side. I know that usually the low side is...
  3. E

1976 Scout 2 - Putting On Headers???

Please pardon my ignorance but I am just getting familiar with the IH 345 engine. Isn't there a chamber that runs between the exhaust and intake on the 345? I believe it has a "flapper" (for lack of a better word) that opens when the engine is cold to let warm air into the intake manifold...
  4. E

[B]Rust Solution???[/B]

Anybody know of anything to stop rust in it's tracks? I have the typical rust problems (rocker panels ect...) and while I'm not concerned about looks right now, I would like to keep it from rusting further. Any help is appreciated!!!
  5. E

Do you use lead substitute in a 74 Scout II?

I just picked up a 74 Scout II with a 345. When I pulled into the gas station the other day it occured to me that I might should use leaded gas. I checked the owners manual and it clearly says use leaded gas. However, I asked a couple of binder buddies about it and they say it doesn't matter as...
  6. E

New 71 Scout II Owner in CA Doesn't have a clue!

I just picked up a 71 Scout II with a 304 and a manual tranny. I don't know #%$^&* about this thing but I've always wanted to own a binder and finally talked my wife into it. If there is anyone that has a similiar rig, I would love to talk to you. I'm interested in knowing what parts are...