BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by exmark31

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. E

SSII inserts

Got a new fiberglass set from scout pluss in canada for $500 plus shipping
  2. E

TVB Club Roster

Call Doug Scott. He has a shop just east of Nashville. Has access to all the parts and has been working on just ih stuff since the 80's. 615-286-2121.
  3. E

Anyone willing to check a local Scout out for me?

My neighbor use to own it. Has a ton of bondo in it. Use to be a trail rig. He sold it to another neighbor that let it sit outside with no top on it for most of the summer. Definitely not worth what they are asking.
  4. E

Sunday May 3 Mt Juliet TN

Maybe. Is that the one in middle of mt juliet or the one by publix?
  5. E

TVB Spring "Meat and Greet"

At this moment I think I'm going to have to work. I have a huge landscape job I have to get installed and it's not suppose to rain. Maybe next time. Corey
  6. E

Fall TVB Get Together?

K. So is it going to be a late lunch or early dinner so I can plan for my kiddo's. See you sat.
  7. E

Fall TVB Get Together?

Here is my email address coreyparris@att.net. Need to know what to bring and what time it starts.
  8. E

Fall TVB Get Together?

No but it will be fully insulated by then.
  9. E

Fall TVB Get Together?

Just a suggestion and not trying to take anything away from J.J. Hosting but I'm pretty much central location from everyone. Just off 840 in gladeville. I have plenty of room and a ton of kid stuff (play set, blow up jumpes, toys, ect. If it is bad weather I have 40x60 shop to hang out in. Talk...
  10. E

Parts Scouts...

Do you still have the ralley steering wheel? Interested if you do.