BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by DT466

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. DT466

Anyone able to transport a V line dump truck?

Yes, glass and rubber are the same on V and S series except the V series has 2 cowl vents.
  2. DT466

L120 Rear End

The 4.11 rear gears are easy to find, the 3.73s are rare. As was hinted at, 1/2 and 3/4 ton front spindles are the same, so 5 lug front hubs are a bolt-on. TSM sells a disc brake kit for the half ton axle which is the same bolt pattern as the 8.8 rear.
  3. DT466

Engine of Jeep towed in 4L spontaneously dissassembles

The 50,000 theoretical rpm is based on 4L and first gear. The video said it was in 4L, but I didn't hear what gear it was in. Doesn't really matter, I would guess the flywheel disintegrated well before 50K. Dean
  4. DT466

Brake line tools

Nicopp is more corrosion resistant than the original mild steel, isn't it? Dean
  5. DT466

64 scout "Covid Project"

Looking great! I'll be watching for more. Dean
  6. DT466

1971 Travelall DoubleCab pickup conversion

Nice progress! I like it. Dean
  7. DT466

1973 1210

Maybe it had a front-fender-mounted CB antenna because it had a camper. Dean
  8. DT466

Farmall M hydraulic pump

Thanks for the insight and ideas, Dana. Those are options I hadn't thought of. Dean
  9. DT466

Farmall M hydraulic pump

Kevin, Thanks for the reply. The shaft looks good, nice and smooth. I posted on Red Power too. The answer was that as the needles in the bearing wear, there is room for them to run at an angle, which creates side thrust. Makes sense to me. The answer, I was told is to replace with bronze...
  10. DT466

Farmall M hydraulic pump

I'm in the process of fixing a bunch of oil leaks on my Farmall M so it doesn't drip on the floor, and in preparation for an eventual repaint. One of the leaks is from the belly- mounted (between the clutch and transmission, installs from the bottom) Lift-All hydraulic pump input shaft. I...
  11. DT466

Pulled sweet old binder from former farmer's field, got hooked, help.

Vacuum over hydraulic trailer brakes maybe? Dean
  12. DT466

VW Buys Navistar International

So, just out of curiosity, did Navistar or SLL give CaseIH the right to use the Scout name on its UTVs? https://www.caseih.com/northamerica/en-us/products/utv/case-ih-utility-vehicles Dean
  13. DT466

VW Buys Navistar International

Are you referring to the Powerstroke engines built for Ford or the more recent emission medium-duty engines not meeting emission requirements? The Powerstroke engines definitely had some design flaws, including the EGR cooler as you mentioned. Aftermarket coolers with improved designs show...
  14. DT466

Finally done (if that is ever actually possible)

Great job! I like that the finish and trim is consistent throughout the vehicle. Dean