BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Binder TV
Crockett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Good evening. Are you still parting out the scout ii? Is the windshield frame available? How about the fan shroud? Thanks for the help.
    Crockett is it possible to sent me some more pics of your scout for sale u know the good bad & ugly? I can probably help on axles
    Crockett
    Crockett
    Sure. I have a few on my phone but the Scout is across town in a buddy's shop. If you'll flip your cell phone # I'll txt you what I have.
    Crockett, I'm interested in the tires. Where are you and how much? I'm in Huntsville AL.
    I see your in Dickson, got a few friends from college up there. Man oh man its a good thing you aint from Hickman!
    Crockett
    Crockett
    Just now figuring out that people have been posting on my profile...lol. Anyhow.. yes, however I grew up in Waverly which is somewhere between Hickman and Dickson on the scale of things :)
    I just moved to Chattanooga 3 months ago. Where are you?
    Crockett
    Crockett
    I'm in Dickson, bout 35m west of Nashville on I-40. We love Chattanooga! We were just up there picking up our son from camp in Sody Daisy. Welcome to TN.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…