BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chris rylance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chris:
    Happen across your message by accident. It's not something I think about to check. Anyway, the gauge cluster in question is made from the stock speedo housing. On my first attempt I made a new face plate but later used the stock plastic cover. I have a write up BUT its incomplete and there was a change in direction from my orginal concept. So keeping that in mind I can send it to you if you like. It is a LARGE file so that may be a issue. Let me know.

regards,
    mjolnir
    Yeah that would be great just a pic of the the channel and the piece on the bikini top that slides into it.
    Chris,

My full soft top is a Bestop, and my bikini is a Bestop too, so I can use either top with my windshield channel. I would think yours would work fine, but I just don't have any experience with the Kayline STC tops. You simply slide the bikini top into the windshield channel, button 2 snaps and attach to the roll bar and footman loops at the back, and its a done deal. Send me a PM if you'd like for me to take some pictures of my windshield channel so you can see for yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…