BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Challengeexcepted

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. Challengeexcepted

Getting a 77 Scout 2 out of a field

Actually Looks pretty good!
  2. Challengeexcepted

Tired leaf springs

Since you’re sort of in my neck of the words might I suggest Oregon auto spring? I’ve never use them but a quick Google search pulled them up and they look like the sort of place that could help out
  3. Challengeexcepted

Brand new c series brake drums

So getting back to my semi original question: what single piece metal parts would you guys like to see reproduce using 3-D printing?
  4. Challengeexcepted

Makes sense. Swapping to original parts from a different model is my personal favorite way to upgrade things as a general rule. What other metal parts for our rigs are in short supply and need reproduction? I’m not trying to do this as a business or to make money off it. I just wanna be able to...
  5. Challengeexcepted

Would there be any interest in brand new C series brake drums? Or is the general consensus just that most people would rather convert to discs using the binder boneyard kit or some other method? The reason I’m asking is because I have access to direct metal laser sintering equipment. AKA DLMS...
  6. Challengeexcepted

Choosing a new cam

I did a little digging on them and apparently “overnight parts from Japan” is something of a joke name. It’s a quote from a really bad early 2000s car movie(I’ll let imagination fill in the blanks) they are actually US based. looks like the cam kit includes lifters
  7. Challengeexcepted

Choosing a new cam

A quick search turned up these links. Disclaimer time: I’ve never ordered form ether of these places and have no idea if they are legit or not. https://www.onpfj.com/Camshafts-p/elgin e-415-s.htm https://www.kdnoorse.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=140275
  8. Challengeexcepted

What the heck is this?

For those that are curious or who find this thread sometime in the future: After some extensive research and image searching the engine appears to be a Hercules DJXC. In tractors these were originally rated at tractors these were originally rated at 83HP and 208TQ
  9. Challengeexcepted

Choosing a new cam

I definitely feel your want for “shifting rpm” when I built my first Jeep 4.0 I biased everything toward low end toque. That was fine, except for the fact that it fell on its face after 1800rpm. Highway driving was fine, except when you came to the slightest hill at which point the auto trans...
  10. Challengeexcepted

Working binder seen in the wild

Saw this parked on the street while out driving around for work.
  11. Challengeexcepted

What the heck is this?

Bump. Anyone ever hear anything about this or have anymore info come to light?
  12. Challengeexcepted

New C1200 4x4 owner from Switzerland

Welcome to our humble community! That’s a good looking truck, does it have a name yet?
  13. Challengeexcepted

Shut up and take my money!!

J.J that’s a sweet looking truck! Any idea what “post 88” was/is? Whoever engraved that on there sure did it with a flourish.
  14. Challengeexcepted

It would be cool to have a IHC M1 for my scout. Anybody have any pictures of a good gun rack setup in a scout?
  15. Challengeexcepted

I just found out that my two favorite hobbies were combined by fate almost 70 years ago. Anybody ever seen one of these in person? https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/10/27/the-international-harvester-m1-garand-rifle/