BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by brad kellogg

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
  1. B

Competitin buggy

I would be running mostly east coast stuff. Your right east and west coast are very different driving from what I've observed. The west seems to have alot of slow crawlers while the east is almost always wet and wheel speed conquers all. 60's seem to be the theme. I actually already have a...
  2. B

Competitin buggy

What axle width would be the best. I hear the gates have got tighter over the years. I'm trying to keep the truck to around 2500#s with that light of a rig I think I could still run a 44 up front and be safe. Ya think? 30 $ is alot but when your starting from scratch you don't have any doner parts.
  3. B

Competitin buggy

I like all the feed back, and I will do alot of research. We probably want even start seriously building the buggy for 7 to 8 months. As far as little things like engines and transmissions transfer cases etc we will start collecting them for the mean time. I already have a pretty serious ride...
  4. B

Competitin buggy

What type frame do you recommend. I was planning on buying a two seater from Blue Torch fab. I hear a lot of great stuff about the air shocks, but know one can tell me why there better than coil overs other than that they are cheaper. I would like to run a 60 in the front but I don't think it's...
  5. B

Competitin buggy

I'm currently in talks with a guy about building a comp buggy. We're estimating two years to get it all done and running the way we would like. Specs are as follows: frame all tubuler dom, axles 44 front 60 rear with ctms and chromoly shafts, engine possibly 4.3, trans t350, tcase dana 300. I...
  6. B

!6" coilover question need more flex

The spring rate problem has been solved 250lbs over 350lbs front and 200lbs over250lbs rear. Now to put these bad boys on adjust the suspension. Then all thats left is to test her out at telico. Thanks Damian for posting the pictures of my scout. :D
  7. B

I don't know how to post pictures on this forum. When I hit the insert image button, a window pops up for a web address. How do I post photos. Back to the problem at hand, the fab shop that did the work on my scout says the springs are to stiff to allow it to flex. They said that they could only...
  8. B

Thanks Damian I talked to you on the phone a few weeks ago I'm the guy with the pink scout. Thats the answer I wanted but will disconnecting the upper link on one side put alot of stress on my my axle housing and possibly cause it to twist. I know i'm asking alot by wanting to keep it street...
  9. B

I have just tested out my scout with it brand new suspension system. It has a three link rear with a five link front running 16" travel dual rate coilovers. My question is what is the best setup for the front so I get geat flex but still some street drivability. With the five link I get great...