BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by bmacguyver

Binder TV
  1. bmacguyver

Grill needed for the Bash

I also have a 24 inch grill I can bring. Mac
  2. bmacguyver

North Texas Binders Trading Post

not looking like it, I've been out of work for a month.
  3. bmacguyver

North Texas Binders Trading Post

egr and spread bore would be from a scout 345 late 70's to 80. to my knowledge spread bores where never on the medium duties from the factory, but could have also come from a 72-75 pickup. any way about it, it will fit a 345/392/392ic. hth mac
  4. bmacguyver

Anyone have a 304 or 152 pushrod?

Yes, but I am in a few hours north east
  5. bmacguyver

SV offset crank grind

for an offset grind on the crank dont they normally weld the crank to maintain crankpin size?
  6. bmacguyver

Registration for HFAP group discount

Would us bringing 2 bleeps help? I still dont have a binder back on the road.
  7. bmacguyver

October 15th HFAP roll call?

we plan to be there, but probably without a running binder again.
  8. bmacguyver

Free Scout Parts April 29th and 30th

i am on call this weekend, but i may send the wife and son Brian
  9. bmacguyver

Want a Scout II?

What would it take to be able to move it? I may be interested, also where in SA are you? Thanks Brian
  10. bmacguyver

Model 80 parts available

The owners name is Jimmy, the scout 80 i know of is in the far back left corner of the main yard, i posted pics of most of the binders there awhile back, his place is right outside of Yancey. Hth Brian
  11. bmacguyver

Model 80 parts available

Feller in Yancey has a couple of 80's in his wrecking yard, i think the half cab in the back corner still has the drive shafts in it. Hth Brian
  12. bmacguyver

T18 trans yoke nut

you may have to take a GOOD quality socket (snap on etc) in 1/2" drive it will have a thinner wall, if it is still too thick you will have to grind it down to get it thin enough. hth mac