BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BinderBookie's latest activity

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  • BinderBookie
    If it's a 2WD, the rear will be the Dana 44 (IH RA-18 if (open diff) or RA-28 (if a limited slip differential). "Dead" front axle was...
  • BinderBookie
    That's a 392! Obviously swapped in, since it was never offered in Scouts. That's a good thing! Most powerful SV8. I don't have a big...
  • BinderBookie
    Depended on whether you had the Standard or Deluxe exterior. With the Standard you had a painted bumper and the grille was painted the...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie replied to the thread Happy Veteran's Day.
    Nothing like that in my resume! And I'm happy to say it. I had a few stressful moments, like the aforementioned fire and "training...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie reacted to Mark Pietz's post in the thread Happy Veteran's Day with Like Like.
  • BinderBookie
    You lucky bastard! ( : < ) I was down in the old WWII era wooden barracks. We got to watch a training film showing them start a fire in...
  • BinderBookie
    I came from Sacramento... not far at all. I was done before Christmas, but was on my way to AIT right away and spent a lonely Christmas...
  • BinderBookie
    Oddly, I had been at Ord about three weeks when you arrived. C-2-2. We might have double-timed past each other at some point. Heartbreak...
  • BinderBookie
    You can simply email them to start. askmccormick@wisconsinhistory.org You can order from a Scout Light Line Dealer (SLLD) or direct...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie replied to the thread thanks all.
    I think you got a clear picture of how you can handle the lost data plate, so I feel like I can comment on the LST. In looking at the...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie replied to the thread ? T427 or T428.
    It was all a mix and while there were certain trends, you can't predict which gearbox is in the Scout just by that. Lots of 196s had...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie replied to the thread Engine Code from VIN.
    I agree. I have a partial count for '71 and 304s are trending close to 60%. I just finished a count in '77 and 304s were 42.77%, 345s...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie replied to the thread Engine Code from VIN.
    Having looked at these from all eras, I will tell you that the engine codes are VERY generic and VERY imprecise. The listings in the...
  • BinderBookie
    Most often, the are on the back of the glovebox,on the inside, so you can see it when you open the door. Occasionally, you see them in...
  • BinderBookie
    BinderBookie replied to the thread *** PSA ALERT **** !!!!.
    Thanks for the heads up. I always have the next oil change "fixin's" on hand shortly after doing an oil change but given all that's been...