BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
BigRigg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, my names is James. I was wondering if you could offer some advice on the ignition connection for an EZ harness. In an older post you had shown photos of the connections for the lights which was very helpful. I have a schematic and the scout switch is different from a GM, the EZ harness wire includes an extra brown IGN switch IGN wire I'm not sure what to do with it? any chance you remember? Thanks either way.
    BigRigg
    BigRigg
    Hi james, I dont remember off hand, but I'm happy to take a look tomorrow for you.
    zangtong
    zangtong
    Thank for responding. I figured it out, the scout ignition has the run and accessory swapped. All good, have a running scout again after 15 years of sitting!
    Hi, I was wondering which TCP Global blue you used for the scout? Thank you so much.
    BigRigg
    BigRigg
    I used 1 gallon. I ran about 4 coats, and have just a little bit left for touching up. I used an AU single stage.
    Hi, my name is chip. If you don't mind I have a quick question for you. I live in the prairie grove area (cove creek to be exact). I was wondering if you knew anybody around that could do a spring over conversion on my old scout. I don't mind doing the work, but my cutting/welding skills are a bit lacking. Any info. you could give me would be appreciated.
    By the way that is one sweet scout you are wheeling!
    great scout brother. im fired up about my 'new' 73. just up the road from you in fayetteville. come your way a lot though as we have a cabin in moutainburg. this be my first scout rebuild/restore - would love to steal from your expertise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…