BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Big E

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. Big E

Big E, Little E Scout build

Th Thanks for the tip, I looked into the dip and found a galvanizing place nearby. May end up going that way with the frame.
  2. Big E

Thanks, it should be fun
  3. Big E

Here is where we are on the disassembly: Next step is to remove the hinges for the doors and tailgate. Then we’ll pull the steering column, brakes, a few other things, and then pop the body off. The plan now is to have the body sandblasted. Haven’t gotten quotes yet. What do you think...
  4. Big E

Here is what we want to do (not necessarily in order): Remove interior, remove body from frame, clean everything up, remove rust, repair damage etc. and then undercoat and reinstall body. Clean up frame, probably go SOA with cut and turn and high steer. Redo most of the body mounts Minor...
  5. Big E

Ok everyone, picked up an old Scout for a father and son project. Here is what I know about it: 1961 Scout 80 pickup body Currently has a full top (looking for a half cab) Scout II frame (told it was 73, but I’m not sure) Dana 44 front and rear with 3.07 gears (open axle) Great running Chevy...