BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Binder TV
az scout guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Dood- tried calling you several times on your cell phone, it's the only number I have for you, message said your voice mailbox is full....I'm going to start calling you Damian! lol....please give me a call when you can talk. I'd like to hear about your Colorado trip and get a few quotes from you on doing my Scout. I'm headed out to bring it home in a couple weeks. Thanks man. 951 454-5401
    I still have it, I haven't driven it for a while. I'm in the middle of changing a bunch of stuff on it. It's good to see you're still in to Scouts
    Jayson, who painted & powder coated your 66'? Were they reasonable, price wise? Would you recommend them? How about rust repair? I got a couple small spots...I want to make a plan and get started...Thanks, John~
    Hey Jason, check out the album I posted on my 800B. You'll be able to see what we'd be working with. Ultimately, I'd like to make her as clean as your 66' but with a few upgrades/mods. Look forward to talking with you more soon. Tempted to take that BW-11 off your hands...
    Very nice album. Nice looking Scout. Appreciate you posting the pics.
    eightOsix - another '66 Scout owner
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…