BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by astate37

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. A

Looking for 800 with a V8

A little behind on the pics, been busy working on it. :) it's a 69 with a 266 V8 and T18 4 speed. Doug Scott is installing some seats for me this week. It runs pretty well but the valve seals must be worn because it smokes at startup. Would definitely like to join in on the TVB fun. Sent...
  2. A

Will take some this weekend and post them. I picked it up shortly after it came back from the body shop so I've been tying up some loose ends.
  3. A

I recently brought home a 69 and am no longer ISO. Thanks for the tips!
  4. A

A sad sad day in Nashville..

Came close to going to look at that one this weekend until I received engine photos. It has an AMC V8 and looks like a T5 transmission. Still a possible option but taking some time to mull it over and and see what else comes up.
  5. A

Noticed that one as well, unfortunately the title isn't clean. Last I checked it was tentatively sold as well.
  6. A

Ended up deciding to part ways with the Scout. Was a tough decision but given the circumstances of the situation it's what I decided to do. That being said, I am now in the market for another Scout. I would like to find another V8 800, preferably with a solid/clean body with little rust. Would...
  7. A

Would like to join TVB but need to find another Scout first. I had a 800A for 5 years but was t-boned recently and had to part ways with it. Looking for another V8 800 with a solid body and little rust. Paint doesn't have to be perfect but would like to find one with little/no body damage and...
  8. A

Yeah, it was on 4th just south of Lafayette. I moved here from Little Rock, AR at the beginning of the year so I haven't met many other Scout guys yet. I actually saw a tan SII right hand drive go by while eating at Bar Louie earlier that day, haven't seen many Scouts other than that though. I...
  9. A

Do you think I will get stuck with a storage bill even though it's the other driver's fault and their insurance will be handling things?
  10. A

I attained a copy of the police report today and the other driver was ticketed and witness statement taken. Unfortunately at the moment I don't really have a way to get it form the yard, it doesn't look drivable and I currently live in an apartment.
  11. A

Thanks for the words of wisdom, I haven't ever had to deal with a situation like this so the more advice the merrier. Glad you were able to get your Scout fixed!
  12. A

F Forgot to mention, the pup and I were a little sore but fine otherwise. It could have been much worse, thankful it wasn't. I haven't posted much on the forum but have been a longtime viewer.
  13. A

My pup and I were cruising along in my 70 Scout 800A on a lovely Saturday afternoon in Nashville, Tennessee enjoying the sunshine and wind in our hair when another driver blew through a red light (that hadn't just changed to red either) and made a direct hit on my Scout. I was hopeful at first...
  14. 21566.jpg

21566.jpg

15. A

Electrical Issue

That makes sense, I'll try to test it this evening. Is it possible that the other gauges would still read properly without showing any spike if the CVR were the culprit? Thanks for the help!