BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Anthony Weigant

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. Anthony Weigant

Looking for 800 with a V8

Hey Koby, you can play even if you dont have a Scout. Hell, im the director and i was IH less for about a year! Sad to hear about losing your rig. Dont know of anyone with a v8 800, but I've got the polar opposite of what you want. 69, 196 4spd, rust, non running project that hit a snag and...
  2. Anthony Weigant

TVB Spring "Meat and Greet"

Is he in the chicken nugget and katsup sammich phase? :punk: I was planning on some hot dogs for the young-ins if that interests him. Love to have yall regardless.
  3. Anthony Weigant

Just a little upfate for yall. AS OF RIGHT NOW, the weather looks to be beautiful, but this is Tennessee, and it will change quicker than tax laws, we all know that. So, we are still on! The back yard is pretty mushy right now, hopefully the sun and warmth will dry it out over the next...
  4. Anthony Weigant

Hey, it's the Weeg-Cienda, a carnivorous promise land. Bring a toothpick and some Tums.
  5. Anthony Weigant

More Scouts in Advertising

Well played..... Don't worry, no one saw me. Everyone in there was staring at their phones.
  6. Anthony Weigant

Prayers needed for Kent Robinson

My deepest sympathies to the family.
  7. Anthony Weigant

MVA Reports or are you makin' out? :D
  8. Anthony Weigant

It's so far out so your calendar should be clear! What I did there, you see it? Bring a Pitcher....... and a glass as big as your head!
  9. Anthony Weigant

More Scouts in Advertising

I saw this today on the wall at our Local Old Navy: Yes, I was shopping there. No, I didn't really want to admit that. It is what it is........
  10. old navy scout

old navy scout

11. Anthony Weigant

That's right folks. It's that time of year again! MARCH 21ST AT THE WEEG-CIENDA The springtime back yard show and shine, along with some hearty eats. Yup, looks like Brisket is on the menu, fellers...... and fellerettes. All within reading distance of this thread are welcome to...
  12. Anthony Weigant

Talk Of A Meet and Greet??

Jeff speaks truth. I have plans for a meet and greet in March hosted by my bride and myself in Lascassas, TN. Thread to come in a couple of days. Next weekend is the swap meet, so ill be able to put that to bed in a couple of weeks, then its TVB's turn for a while! Oh, and for a shameless...
  13. Anthony Weigant

Happy Birthday Crazyeight

The big Nine One!! congratulations to the last guy to buy a brand new kb truck! Kidding, Happy Birffus Day!
  14. Anthony Weigant

How to become a member of TVB

Hey, thanks for playing along! Looks like there a few folks signing up here as of late. For that, I'd say we're due for another meet and greet. Due to unpredictable weather, and this swap meet I do in February, let's do something in March. It's my turn so I'll host. More details...
  15. Anthony Weigant

TVB Trading Post

To help Mr. Scott, it's a 71 long bed pickup. Good lineage, very nice truck for the money. I would be all over it, but I have a different direction of my own. Build thread coming soon. Hijack off. Go get your money right!