BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Alpine

2022 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous
  1. Alpine

Line Set Ticket Help Needed

I am an idiot. Forget that I posted. I wish I could say I was 🥴, but no, just dumb and blind. I have no idea how I missed it. The LS ticket engine code is listed as 12006. The 203L17 under engine number through me. 🥴
  2. Alpine

Line Set Ticket Help Needed

I recently received a LS ticket for my son's Scout. The engine emissions sticker under the hood shows the only option for an inline 6 as a 6-232. Based on this I assumed it was the AMC 6cyl. After looking at the line set ticket info in the Knowledge section, the AMC 6 cyl's LS code does not...
  3. Alpine

T90 to T19 Conversion

Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Alpine

T90 to T19 Conversion

I have not been able to find a previous write up, but I've been known to be blind before. I recently bought my boy a 1970 800A. It has the 232 6 cyl with a 3 speed. I have ordered my lineset ticket for it, but it has not arrived yet. From what I can gather the factory 3 speeds in the 800A's...
  5. Alpine

Easter Weekend

JJ, we will be in your area July 2-5th. Are you around? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Alpine

Easter Weekend

JJ, It's looking like we will be postponing our trip to the Nashville area. My uncle died in Seattle so I think I will be heading that way instead. I'll send you a note when we will be your way again. Thanks
  7. Alpine

Easter Weekend

Keep me posted. Not a big deal if nothing develops, we can always just shoot the preverbal s#!*. haha.
  8. Alpine

Easter Weekend

JJ that would be fun but I'm surprised you have to go that far. Is most of the land around you private then? There used to be a lot of places to go around me, but the dnr shut most down over pressure from environmental groups. They don't like us crossing creeks or play in the swamps. If you...
  9. Alpine

Easter Weekend

Duluth, MN. My wife's sister lives down there. Do you do much trail riding around there? After I finish my Traveler, I'd like to trail ride different parts of the country and since the wife has family down there it would be easy to get away and play. What types of trails are around there...
  10. Alpine

Easter Weekend

I will be in the Thompson Station over Easter. Is anyone here in that area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Alpine

BODY MOUNT BUSHINGS R&R -TIPS AND OPINIONS

You mentioned you can't find a tub. Are you still looking for one? Paul Morgan at Texas Scouts has some. His Facebook page has his number. https://m.facebook.com/Texas-Scouts-173777289331247/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Alpine

Orders from anything scout

I have stopped in there a couple time when I drove past for work. They only fab a few parts locally like there rockers and front cab mounts. Their rockers are great and thicker than the ones SSS sells. As for most of the other body parts, I would guess they are buying them scout light line...
  13. Alpine

Steps in outer rocker

Ok, that make sense. I bought my rockers from anything scout, https://anythingscout.com/collections/steel-body-parts/products/3505-rocker-panel-sure-fit-hd. They were a lot cheaper, 14 ga. steel like the factory ones, and I was driving close by to them for work so I didn't have to pay to ship...
  14. Alpine

Steps in outer rocker

I looked at quite a few rocker replacement posts but never found my answer... When performing a complete rocker replacement how are you guys stepping in the rockers to fit the fender and rear quarter over it? It looked like the factory steps in a little more than 1/4". Some of the posts I saw...
  15. Alpine

67 1200B campermobile resto

I'm jealous. Mine is only 10x20 but I fastened to the front of my garage for added space. Gotta do what u can with what u have. Soon it will only be the tub on a rotisserie in mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Binder TV
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group