BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by 76-scout-MATT

Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
  1. 76-scout-MATT

Steel bumper coatings...

super clean bumper ...great primer.... van sickle rattle can flat black ..... let it dry for days oh and is it front or rear..... some aftermarket rear bumpers block access to nuts that that the stock bumper lets you access .... tacking nuts in place makes things very easy
  2. 76-scout-MATT

Trucktor for sale

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38001/the-4wd-international-harvester-trucktor-is-real-and-yes-you-can-buy-it
  3. 76-scout-MATT

Increased road feel ????

32 on the road Haha That is an awesome friend! Someone you can play pranks on and still be friends! latest prank was he was replacing my frozen blue bricks in my lunch with hot ones...bought a new cooler before he told me
  4. 76-scout-MATT

Increased road feel ????

tires have maybe 10 thousand miles on them..... upgraded to borgenson rag jont and upper u joint about 5 years ago... i did get the vibration resistant option...maybe that part is getting stiff...i have been under the truck and in the engine bay while a friend turns the wheel to see if i can see...
  5. 76-scout-MATT

Increased road feel ????

Been noticing over the past weeks more road feel in the steering wheel.... tracks straight...stops straight... bearings and ball joints new last year... in the past few years it has gotten heavy duty drag link and tie rod ....cut and turn on the knuckles...new shocks...new tires.... and could...
  6. 76-scout-MATT

york 210 oil question

blow gun ..rocket launcher...
  7. 76-scout-MATT

york 210 oil question

interesting stuff .... yes i have a filter...nice one actually .. also put 6 feet of hose after pump before filter as i heard the air can be hot and 4 or 5 feet of hose helps cool it enough to have the filter be of use ....thanks ...Matt
  8. 76-scout-MATT

york 210 oil question

thanks guys...gotta find my transfer pump to get out the old stuff....ended up using a white zip tie as a dip stick and measure the wet.... 13 oz in there now.... did do a test run though and filled a flat trailer tire to 60 lbs in 60 seconds at idle...what a great mod ....leaning towards a...
  9. 76-scout-MATT

york 210 oil question

ok found this Remove one of the oil fill plugs and its O-ring with a wrench or socket. The plug size will vary based on compressor model. If the compressor is mounted vertically, either plug can be removed. If the compressor is mounted horizontally, only remove the upper plug. Insert a dipstick...
  10. 76-scout-MATT

york 210 oil question

york 210 layed on its side ...using it as a oba .... i would like to check the oil .... i see the bolt on top that i would check/fill the oil .... thats about all i know.... remember reading to much oil is just as bad as not enough .... what say the brain trust? .....thanks ...Matt
  11. 76-scout-MATT

Short Seat bases for bucket seats

cool ...always thought that my pt cruiser seats sat a bit high....but i also spend a good amount of time off road and looking over the scout hood on an up and over part of the trail can be un-nerving (is that a word) ....its only a problem on a trail that i am not familiar with and i have, on...
  12. 76-scout-MATT

33 gallon gas tank hook up

well we should make sure gas is getting to that point before guessing about the pump.... i like my electric pump... i bypassed my mechanical pump long ago as i thought it was problematic.... turns out i had a cracked pickup tube at the tank...after i fixed that i just stayed with my current...
  13. 76-scout-MATT

33 gallon gas tank hook up

if gas comes out the nipple then pull apart the hose at next connection and see if gas comes out there. and so on ....what happened to the "used to have an electric fuel pump" ... Matt
  14. 76-scout-MATT

bucket seat replacement

that sounds like maybe a little stretch of info provided.....original poster asked about minimal fab work.... i don't seem to remember ever reading about a back seat that will drop in with the ease of cruiser front seats.... Matt
  15. 76-scout-MATT

bucket seat replacement

my pt cruiser seats are 20 inches wide at the widest point.... there is room for a 10 inch center console...Matt