Adriaan

Scout II Dash

Scout II Dash
Adriaan, Jan 27, 2016
konnon6 likes this.
    • Adriaan
      I wanted something different then a painted dash. So I stumbled upon a roll of fake nubuck leather for bar stools. It was pretty cheap so if i don't like it anymore i can do something else.
    • Crockett
      Looks great Adriaan! Is you instrument panel and gauges new? Great job!
    • Adriaan
      @Crockett Thanks! All the gauges are Original. I pulled them apart, cleaned them and touched up some paint. I also polished the lenses and made a new lens for the speedometer out poly carbonate.
    • Chuck Bush
      I recently acquired a 1973 Scout project, and wonder what the purpose is of the square hole in the dash to the right of the ashtray?
    • Adriaan
      @Chuck Bush In front of the shift lever is a cut out for the heater controls, next to that, the bigger hole is for the ash tray. The biggest opening is of course the glove box. The hole between the ash tray and the glove box, which in this picture is covered, would be for a clock. I hope I described the lay out well enough to have answered your question.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    '79 Scout II 345 the Netherlands
    Uploaded By:
    Adriaan
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    480px
    Aperture:
    f/2.4
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 4S
    Date / Time:
    2015:04:02 21:44:39
    Exposure Time:
    1/15 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.28 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).