BinderPlanet.com

Welcome to BinderPlanet.com the World's Premier IH Website.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMIHR 2004

Media comments

• 20240525_124610.jpg
    They were also used with automatic transmissions to reduce engine stall when transitioning from throttle to idle when deaccelerating
    That makes the most sense out of everything I have heard. I also have an automatic transmission.
  • 20240525_124610.jpg
    It's an emissions feature. it's gone ..

They were also used with automatic transmissions to reduce engine stall when transitioning from throttle to idle when deaccelerating
  • 20240525_124610.jpg
    X2. No heat or electricity involved with that item. I'm skeptical of your throttle return spring orientation. It appears to be routed at an angle away from the linkage instead of directly inline with it. Metal expands as it heats up. It might be that your return spring is expanding and...
  • 20240525_124610.jpg
    Thanks, I didn't think of that.
  • 20240525_124610.jpg
    X2. No heat or electricity involved with that item. I'm skeptical of your throttle return spring orientation. It appears to be routed at an angle away from the linkage instead of directly inline with it. Metal expands as it heats up. It might be that your return spring is expanding and...

Media statistics

Categories
Albums
Uploaded media
Embedded media
Comments
Disk usage
10.9 GB
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
No media or albums have been added to this category yet.
Friends of BinderPlanet Facebook Group
2024 Arizona International Harvester Rendezvous