Who we are...

Discussion in 'The Binder Boneyard' started by binderbound, Nov 18, 2013.

1. binderbound

binderbound High Wheeler

A little intro. Many of you already know me and my IH shenanigans from over the years, but those of you who don't, my name is Dan Hayes. I had a business doing fabrication and IH parts for a while called TracTracTor. That fizzled out about 5 years ago, but my love for Internationals never did.

I currently am head of materials and oversee the production and QC for a Boeing contractor in Central Oregon. I also operate a CnC Plasma table when I'm not inspecting product or organizing work flow.

So, with stability in my life again, I'm able to get back into the IH's. The focus of the boneyard is used 'D' series trucks and travelall parts, along with whole vehicle sales and service. I do occasionally have scouts and scout parts come through the yard but I try to stick to full size.

With the plasma table at my fingertips I will be offering a whole array of 'D' series upgrades and replacement parts as time goes on. Please don't hesitate to offer suggestions of things you would like to see. This is my test bed.
    [​IMG]

Please check back often for whats current in the yard. You can also find us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Binder-Boneyard/498310196892173 and random picture updates at instagram search binderboneyard.

Thank you!

Erik Morton likes this.
  2. michigan scout

michigan scout High Wheeler

awesome bud, looking forward to so much information to come....rear patch panels for travelalls would rock....I have made some from dodge box sides worked great...they went in production in Detroit but not sure what all happened...I get asked now and them for them....If you search my wagonmaster thread in the Great Lakes Section you can see the details

3. Fred Demmon

Fred Demmon Y-Block King

Great looking travelette

X2 on the patch panels

I have a 71 D series 2WD stepside bed truck I would give you if you were closer. Lots of rust free parts. I removed the doors ( needed the regulator out of the Passengers door for my WM.)

I also removed the fenders to try and section them to repair the qtrs on the WM

If there is anything you need off of it, please let me know. It goes to scrap in Dec.

4. binderbound

binderbound High Wheeler

Thanks guys. I wont be able to turn out full size panels just yet but I can make smaller parts like cab corner patches and stake pocket replacements. My work has the largest break in Central Oregon. 14ft bed, 500 ton capacity. It will take time but I'll be making parts...

5. binderbound

binderbound High Wheeler

Thankyou everyone for the Facebook love. I really appreciate it!

6. bocrangsuph6

bocrangsuph6 Banned