i've had my '63 Scout 80 for about a year and have been gradually rehabbing it along with working on other projects. last month i decided i needed to double down on the scout and get it safely drivable before winter this year. i've been working on the brakes--having already done the clutch. i was going to work on the driver's side front brakes yesterday. i spent two hours trying to get the lug nuts off with NO PROGRESS at all. all 5 nuts are utterly immovable. if i put a deep-well socket on a two foot breaker bar and jump up and down on it (i weigh about 205) it does nothing. no, i am not turning the nuts the wrong way. when i look at the nuts (per the pic) the top of the nuts look deformed to the shape of the seat on the wheel. jeez!