What is everybody doing???????????

Discussion in 'Heartland International' started by kennyw, Oct 20, 2010.

1. kennyw

kennyw Farmall Cub

It has been a while since we have seen each other.

It has been a slow summer the heat was real hard on me after my hip surgery, but it is getting better now. We had not used the camper this summer till we took it to Disney and we went out camping last weekend too. Sandy was disapionted at the wheather forecast because they have rain in it for this friday so I think she wants to go again before it gets cold. I guess it is that time of year.
    Well I have been doing some things around the house, I found the work bench in my garage I have not seen it for years. So now it is time to go to work in my shop, I spent half the day in the shop today on the body swap that I started years ago. It felt good to see some progress on that project, I have to get it out of the shop so I can go to work on my own projects. I have two that I want to get started on. One is building a Terra pickup, I have a Traveler that I sold the top off of the morning of the IH show that I will be putting the Terra top on and a 4 inch lift on. The other is a offroad Scout that I want to build that I will be doing a spring over and a full cage on it.
    This is a lot of hunt and peck typing for me so lets hear from the rest of you. Kenny

2. Meat Man

Meat Man Farmall Cub

I drove the Scout to work this week, does that count? Even had to put gas in it!

I guess that if I get excited about that, it pretty much sums up how much I've been doing lately. The only work I've done on the Scout this year is re-attach the hood scoop and paint it rattle can flat black. I've been tripping over an inner fender project since last winter. Maybe I can get the rust removed and weld the front piece back on. I took two decent ones and make one good one.