What inspires you to work on a "stalled" project?

Discussion in 'General IH Tech' started by rustfreeTX, Sep 23, 2020.

1. codeman

codeman Farmall Cub

08E5C6A1-2F12-4EBA-8B09-E1AD1476F8A0.jpeg 29B67B3B-0282-49F1-8C25-5B4776AF7993.jpeg I’m right there with you! Stalled, seems like forever. Good advice and suggestions here. Seems like I always have something more pressing. But- getting something done, even minor, is enjoyable.

rustfreeTX and gillis51 like this.
  2. Sozzy

Sozzy Farmall Cub

I recently took a trip to Moab and Ouray, CO. Seeing all the cool rigs made me really want to get the traveler done... So I can go back with it!

rustfreeTX likes this.
  3. kdsmit

kdsmit Binder Driver

I try to start again on something small and easy, then, hopefully work my way up.

rustfreeTX likes this.
  4. rustfreeTX

rustfreeTX Binder Driver

Man, your setup and organization is top notch!

5. codeman

codeman Farmall Cub

Thanks! I have to have as much as possible mobile because i still do quite a bit of woodwork. That's one of the reasons i keep getting distracted form the Scout. But - that's how I'm financing the build. I have too much money invested in tools and equipment not to make them productive. There aren't many people doing quality woodworking around here anymore so I'll take what i can get.
    I have nibbled at things when I've had some time. I just need more time!!!! I have set up the suspension, completed the SOA, reverse shackle, new spring perches, Alcan springs and the frame is ready for final paint. I scaled it out to set driveline angles and get other measurements. I'm happy with where i am so far. tub on scales.jpg weigh in.jpg weigh in.jpg It's that time thing...……….

rustfreeTX likes this.