Vintage Treasures WA

Discussion in '"International" Harvesters' started by VintagetreasuresAU, Jun 29, 2017.

1. VintagetreasuresAU

VintagetreasuresAU Farmall Cub

Four hours North of Perth, Western Australia
    IU 6a.jpg K a.jpg View attachment 138738 View attachment 138740 I have a collection of Vintage Cars, Utes, Trucks and various Agricultural Machinery I am selling. This collection is about 4 hours North of Perth in Western Australia. There are some 30 plus items I've photographed. I have listed some the International collection here. View attachment 138738 View attachment 138740
    For the complete collection and more detailed with photos you can view them on my facebook page. Here is the link to more photos.
    https://www.facebook.com/vintagetreasuresau/
    You can email me on vintagetreasuresau@gmail.com for my contact details or leave queries and feedback here and I will endeavour to answer all your questions as soon as I can.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  2. Erik Morton

Erik Morton High Wheeler

Is that a manual turn signal on that passenger door? Fascinating.

3. VintagetreasuresAU

VintagetreasuresAU Farmall Cub

Four hours North of Perth, Western Australia
    Yes Erik, the bar raised horizontal with the hand pointing horizontally also, would be turning right. Pull an additional lever with the bar raised and the Hand rotates to upright. This was to indicate turning left and or slowing down to stop.