Used Parts: The largest PULLED, SORTED, DRY, and organized suppy!!

Discussion in 'Back Country Binders 4x4' started by John Fleck, Jul 6, 2009.

1. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Hello Binder family,:)

Many of you have known for years and purchased/traded for parts that we scour the Land for. We find IH rigs to save from the scrappers/crushers. I go all over the Pacific Northwest, and also harvest junkyards on trips I take to save the good binder parts. Since 1996 I have dismantled, selected, and sorted parts to rescue and keep our beloved IH family members on the road. Here are some pictures of my vast collection. You will notice how organized the parts are. Its a ton of work but allows me to ship a part out almost immediatley, or you to drive in and out in 5 minuts picking it up if you are in a hurry. It's an ever growing and changing supply as things come and go. Please give me a call with your needs and I can check to see what I have on hand for you. I have duplicates of most items in various conditions, from Trail spare, to mint or even some NOS parts. I keep up on nation wide parts pricing and so am very fair with what I have. I would rather see a binder trucking down the road because of a part I sold than price stuff sky high like others and just wait. That said i have to be fair to myself with all the work that goes into harvesting :) these parts

It’s a labor of love. To truly appreciate the work that goes into dismantling these rigs to save a few near perfect parts you would have to see the stuff in person. It’s not easy, but I feel keeping the parts in a dry warm environment free from the damages of Mother Nature is worth it. So look at the pictures and call if you need something. Again I have most everything. Please call us at the shop at 360-377-4979 as its far easier to talk with you in person about your needs.

As i get more pics of my axle rack and other sorted parts i will post them.

John

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  2. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

Here are some pics of the Transmissions, motors, Transfer Cases, etc

If the parts are pulled from say a runner with a bad body they are labled good runner.

I have a few pallets of Transfer Cases, with Dana 18, 20, and 300's.
    I have a few rare NP-205 "6-Bolt" round "Holy Grail" cases that are good as they bolt to the back of a crawler box like the Klune-V or clone boxes.

I have 10-15 palletized motors. Mostley 392 and 345's. I sell complete core motors, but have a sorted supply of individual motor parts. Who wants a complete 392 core motor !!

I have 1 5-speed overdrive Transmission
    I have 2 T-19 wide ratios
    I have a few T-18's
    I have 1-2 T-98's
    I have 2 of the rare 4 cyclinder 4-speed transmissions for the Scout 80/800's.

Attached Files:

3. John Fleck

John Fleck Farmall Cub

NEED NEW SEATS??

Here are some very comfortable Used Honda Prelude, CRX, import and domestic seats.

The factory spends lots of time on making these comfortable as people spend alot of time driving. Unlike aftermarket racing "cool looking" cheap seats that are not comfy, these are. Some have adjustable lumbar, adjustable side bolsters, etc. Some even have matching rear seats you could use the material from to make your rear seat match.

The velore material, depending on what way it is brushed, can make the seat appear to have stains or blemishes, but most of these seats are near perfect.

If you need we can mount these to a set of seat bases and install them, or use one of our scouts on hand to mock them up and send you the bolt in setup that you install. Have your own seats? We will install them as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  4. Trukker

Trukker Farmall Cub

Oh man! I just drooled on my keyboard.

John, if nobody has told you this yet ... YOU ROCK! :punk:

5. deafdrummer

deafdrummer Banned

John, I think being a woman has its advantages, and that is I don't go blind when I see a thread like this!

You have to keep doing this until the day you die, and be sure to will the business to somebody at BP so that it NEVER ceases. Do you have ANY idea how "in-demand" you will be when the US Gov't as we know it implodes and reverts ALL sovereignty back to the states? California is about gone, according to inside details, so DO NOT MOVE THERE AND END UP TRIPLING YOUR PRICES! You will have cars unable to operate without emissions controls, airbags, unworkable body parts. I happen to know that if you tried to mod a Honda Element's door alarm to not sound when the doors are open (like you want them wide open for ventilation in the cool night breeze), by cutting a wire, you would destroy a part of the instrument panel that is attached to it, which ties into other systems. Point is, old vehicles will be back in demand as people shy away from cars that require the licensed equivalent of aircraft mechanics and avionics technicians (which is pure GD BS for the car industry and is a "privately-run" form of make-work). They will find that out when they realize how much a diagnostic computer costs and how hard these little bitty rice burners and recent models are to work on because systems are in everything's way and you have to take everything apart to get to this one little thing.

John, what you're doing is like "taking back the streets" from the thugs who purposely engineered cars to make YOU more and more reliant on ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF to keep a vehicle running.

EVERYONE with any room needs to follow John's example as much as possible and NAIL DOWN EVERY IH part there is so that we can help one another and trade among ourselves without interference from the bullies. There might even be people out there looking for specific vehicles and sending them to the crushers before we get to them. This would be like the US Gov't killing off the buffalo in order to kill off the food supply for the indians; cut off the indians' resources. Don't let that happen to us! BP is like the early form of the telegraph system - it was the ONLY way to communicate rapidly across the vast expanses of the horse-trodden west, but it worked. We can do the same thing here! This system is already in place. Dr. Watson's eureka moment already happened over 13-15 years ago for the Internet.

I will do what I can by buying consumables for the truck, like filters, light bulbs, lenses for markers, etc.

¡Revolucion! er... Revolution!

Do you happen to have a set of Honda Element front seats? I have an idea, but I hope my front seats will work.

Stephanie

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  6. Steve Grant

Steve Grant Farmall Cub

Now thats what I'm talking about. Glad to see a shop with all the goodies. :D Nice write up Stephanie. Yes John, you rock. !!!!

7. toffsTravelall

toffsTravelall Farmall Cub

hello this is chris from roseburg,OR
    we talked a few weeks ago sorry I did not send you pics but not I found some picks of some of this rigs I will call you and let you know what up with thes rigs thx chris

Attached Files:

8. Forcus

Forcus Farmall Cub

LOL, like anyone here needs any motivation to purchase every forlorn IH product they see. :)

John that is a great collection. I wish that there were as many IH's around here but I'm afraid most of the remaining ones were scrapped when steel prices were sky high a couple years ago :no: Now just build some engine racks and you'll be set!!

9. toffsTravelall

toffsTravelall Farmall Cub

hope you get these pics!!

Attached Files:

10. Paul Morgan

Paul Morgan Banned

Nice selection John
    It looks like you have plenty of space and a great system