TOO much time on MY hands !

Discussion in 'General IH Tech' started by jeff campbell, Mar 22, 2020.

1. theloneduck

theloneduck Farmall Cub

Late to the game but here goes.

Granted, the media has a large part in the spread of the panic buying, but also the buyers share the burden of fault.
    The concern is the capacity of the medical facilities. Granted every year X thousand Americans die from blah blah. It’s the timeframe though. Over a year, we (collective we) can handle thousands of sick people. Compress that within a few weeks and it becomes a crisis, same we see with toilet paper. Saw a good one on Twitter. McDonald’s served over 5 billion hamburgers, so why can’t I order 10,000 at the drive up?

when you start seeing articles how countries aren’t even admitting people over 60 and more and hospitals here are setting up ethics boards while we have <300 people confirmed infected. It’s a bit concerning.
    Add that to the 2 weeks or so prior to symptoms, and then another 30 of shedding after recovery. Not to mention the asymptomatic people. Plus as mentioned above the age differences of infections between countries.

2. theloneduck

theloneduck Farmall Cub

Plus this for levity 4D849D9F-C896-42DC-B613-4F7BD225A276.png

stroker3 likes this.
  3. mallen

mallen Y-Block King

Well, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I can admit it. It all makes sense. It *IS* a conspiracy. And it doesn't even matter if you beleive it or not, because no matter, your GOING to buy every roll of toilet paper you can find. Those bears got us good this time!

stroker3 likes this.
  4. stroker3

stroker3 Lives in an IH Dealership

upload_2020-3-26_8-13-17.jpeg
    ....... ahh yes, they did... did it all....... THROUGH....... the TP supply line..... ( evil laugh)

[

jeff campbell likes this.
  5. mallen

mallen Y-Block King

Bears course have to hoard toilet paper too. It's one of those items that they have to have. And it has to be the good stuff too. Because, you know how bad shit sticks to bear ass.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 10:19 PM
    stroker3 and jeff campbell like this.