Got a few more things done on my tbi conversion. I pulled the fittings off the back of the throttle body and determined they are a 12mm and 14mm, so I ordered two adapters to go to jic. Reconnected the brake booster to the large port on the front of the TB. And capped the rest of the ports. I made a new bracket to hold the throttle cable and machined an eyelet to go on the end of the cable. The 10-32 threads were a pain to tap into the 304 SS. I also made an aluminum bracket to hold the ignition module and coil. There is only one bolt there, but the bracket rest on the manifold in 3 other spots so hopefully it will be okay. I also got my distributor duraspark conversion done except for the reluctor and pickup. Still need to connect the fuel pump, install the harness, mount the computer, and install the distributor. I took apart my VSS because the wires were broken at the top of it. I tried to turn down the plastic enough to be able to scab wires onto the top but it flew apart as soon as the cutting tool touched it. I also need to figure out if I need to run the knock sensor and ESC box. The computer was reprogrammed to run it on the last truck. I am not reprogramming initially due to time constraints. The new harness does not have it as an option. I have the parts, so I can add it if needed.