Time to pick the 2017 Winter Meet & Greet date

Discussion in 'Southeast Binders Association' started by Bruce Shealy, Nov 21, 2016.

?

Chose the dates that work best for you

Poll closed Dec 10, 2016.
  1. Saturday January 7th

31.6%
  2. Saturday January 14th

31.6%
  3. Saturday January 21st

31.6%
  4. Saturday January 28th

63.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bruce Shealy

Bruce Shealy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Its that time of year again, we try to get it nailed down as early as we can so folks can schedule around work and family obligations. As we have done for years, you can vote for more than one date so we can fine tune the best possible/popular date. The poll will remain open until December 10th, so that ample time is provided for logistics and planning.

We will be at the same location Above and Beyond Aircraft at the downtown Greenville SC airport. Plans are for our BBQ and hotdogs on the grill and we are going to see if Joey Banks can come back and provide our live music. More to come, choose your best dates so we can have the greatest turnout ever.

John Glancy and the Scout Encyclopedia Book Tour will be here on our date and selling books and signing books, so we will have lots to see and do.

2. Jeff Jamison

Jeff Jamison Lives in an IH Dealership

So that means northeners are allowed this year?

3. Bruce Shealy

Bruce Shealy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We have to call ahead to the weigh stations to allow yall to come down, but yes, yall can come this year, I think the limit is 10 Yankees in the state at any one time.

4. familyguy

familyguy Farmall Cub

I'm new to the site and I'm still trying to join SEBA but cannot access the website. I plan on attending the event and I am a South Carolina native.