Thanks Bill!

Discussion in 'Hamilton Fuel Injection' started by Jaredp, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Jaredp

Jaredp Farmall Cub

I am sure most people who have had a chance to speak with or deal with Bill will share my feelings, but I wanted to make sure to post it so we can be sure to inflate his ego some!

It is very rare that you come across someone who is so passionate about his products, and community it serves as Bill is with his TBI/EFI conversions. His availability to answer the most of simple or the most complex of question without ire is admirable. The support he provides even if you don't purchase from him is top notch (And why aren't you buying from him? At least get your adapter from him, the quality of the piece vs. the time you will spend is more than worth it!).

With that said, thanks Bill for the enthusiasm and passion you bring to the table!

2. Mike Moore

Mike Moore Dreams of Cub Cadets

100% agree! I got my TBI kit for dad's Scout a week or so ago, and over the course of a few evenings, I got it running tonight. No hitches whatsoever, and it is a quality kit. The parts all look really great, the instructions are top notch, and I called and aggravated Bill a couple of times during the process about silly things (like what kinda plug wire to use for the coil wire...I was at the store without the distributor and coil), and he was more than accommodating with my requests. I can't wait to get the Scout fine-tuned and operating 100%, and I have the utmost faith that Bill will work with me and we'll get the tune right on the money. :yes::punk:

3. Bill USN-1

Bill USN-1 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks guys.
    I get a lot of calls asking what's the difference between mine and all the other kits out there.
    I try to explain that while the basics may be the same, my system was developed by someone in the IH community for the IH community.
    None of my harnesses or kits are generic off the shelf EFI conversion harnesses or tunes.

Most people know how to get ahold of me within a few minutes of having a question.
    Some even forget that I am on the west coast. :D Which makes phone calls a little early for me.

I'm always around, either on the phone, the web, or email or some guys even send me text msgs. Still trying to figure out how to do that with my big knuckles.

So that's the difference, I'm here to help.
    Thanks,
    Bill

4. Jeff Ismail

Jeff Ismail High Wheeler

We get the same question ~ Why should I buy XXX system and not the HFI kit? I can confidently tell them that HFI's customer service is far superior than anyone else!

5. jsking

jsking Farmall Cub

Totally agree. Just put a system on my 1961 scout. A few hitches but none attributable to Bill's system. And he has been very good with my questions.