"Tek" That Fitz Tha Binder Lifestyle

Discussion in 'IH Scouts & Trucks of Oregon' started by M. Mayben, May 2, 2008.

1. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

Most of ya know I gotta hard time carryin' a conversation with folks since few speak my dilek. But I do purdee guud at gittin' arount tha kuntree on my own, mainly 'causea' GPS and it's forunner...tha COMPASS. Remember that item...that's tha cork floatin' in wiskee witha needle stuck in it that Al Gore invented about tha same time he thunk up the I-net??

But lately...onena my rigs has gottin kinda punky...billyboygates has been buyin' up them Rockwell buzzards up in tha overhaid and tryin ta make dineros off 'em by chargin' for directions.

So now ya gotta option regardin' "NAV" stuff:

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2668

Fitz right in with those of ya what havea hard time keepin' them battrees charged with 'lectrons. This leetle manualy-operated deevise oughtta last purdeee guud until billyboy throws away Yahoo and decides ta swap it for them Googles, then ya kin just burn the leetle dealybob in tha fire place and be dun with "tek" without havin' ta pay a lektron disposal fee.

Bet that rig is recycled from outhouse paper an corncobs too, so it's all green and organic for them granola chompers what push them outtagas IH junkpiles arount for aerobic conditioning.

Jeff Easterbrook!!! Pay tension here!

2. Tonka Toy

Tonka Toy Binder Driver

:laugh: :laugh: As funny as that is, it would actually work to have that by the phone for those moments that you need to take directions from someone. I started snooping around that site and found this: http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2042

About laughed my socks off! It would be great to fill that out and then "accidentally" leave it the break room at work (or other suitable place, just for laughs of course). Or leave this on your boss' desk:

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2557

By the way, how ya coming on the "virtual meeting"?

I'll definitely be in the market for the real thing soon, as when I get moved over to the spud state I'll need I'll need all the help I can get finding my way around. You know that most of the gas station folks hardly know their way home these days, if they even speak my language. So getting directions from them them is outta the question. :laugh: Maybe a meeting "tech session" idea?

Great seeing you again yesterday!

3. M. Mayben

M. Mayben High Wheeler

I forgot AGAIN Tonka about that "cam bearing" deal ya askt me about. I'm shootin' ya the doc inna email attach. It's secret stuff 'til tha next IHSTO Newsletter is mailed out!

Sorry I let ya down...this Oldzhiemer braindamage is gittin' worst!