Some time ago I bought a kit from Bill to convert my 74 100 with a 345 and t19 to fuel injection. I had NEVER dealt with fuel injection, in fact I couldn't even spell EFI. I was remodeling a house and needed my truck up and running. I heard stories of a one day EFI conversion but I was sure this would not be the case for me. Finally the fuel pump gave out on the old truck and I had to do something. I cracked open the box from Hamilton and read the manual about 150 times. I laid everything out and got to work. I had originally planned to mount everything under the seat but quickly decided the glove box area was a better option. There was a small spot between the kick panel and the AC box that allowed for a hole and grommet (just barely). I didn't have a glove box so there was nothing to remove. Temp mounted everything in and laid out the harness. My truck is a single tank with no drain plug and had all the vapor recovery lines intact. I decided to leave the tank and its lines in the stock configuration and welded a return into the fuel filler neck. I followed Bill's instructions as closely as I could. When I didn't understand something I called and Bill answered his phone right away. He was very patient with an obvious EFI novice and always very helpful. The only variation I used was a different check engine light that filled the 1/2 inch hole in the dash from the old choke cable. Besides this light the only other things I had to purchase was the fuel line, an offset air breather stud and a reducer bushing for the temp sender. I do still need to get a 90 degree boot for the coil wire as the straight one rubs on the stock air breather. Moment of truth...primed the pump a few times...turned the key...fired right off. Ran rough for a few moments then smoothed out. Turned it back off and cranked it again and it fired up like I have never heard an old IH fire up. Been driving it a few weeks and it is so nice and dependable. The temps over the past few weeks have ranged from 20 to 85 and the truck fires without question every time. The only problem to note so far is my speedometer. I had added a speedo compensator thingy a few years ago to get my speedometer right. Adding the speed sensor to the stack made the line of junk attaching to the speedometer cable very long. It put such an angle on the cable I believe it snapped it after the first few runs. That's my theory anyways I haven't removed the cable yet to check. I'm sure there is some type of right angle conversion for this problem but I'll figure that out later. Right now I'm just enjoying a good smooth running IH. It did take me a few saturdays to get everything done but was very well worth it. My 71 Scout is about to get a rebuilt 304 and I will be calling Bill again for another kit.