progress report: Friday I picked up most of the goods for the steering linkage. I'm still waiting on the two left had thread tie rod ends to come in. We are using chevy tie rod ends for the right hand thread and dodge for the left hand thread. They are basically identical aside from thread direction. The threaded inserts and tube came from performance offroad. We went with 1.5'' .250 wall DOM for both pieces, I think it'll hold. I also swapped the front springs side to side and bolted in 6* shims at the same time. I finally got around to finishing the front bumper. I ended up chopping the tube work down and in about an inch. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's a very tight package for a 12,000 pound winch.