SEBA Garage sale ,For sale, Wanted or Free to good home

Discussion in 'Southeast Binders Association' started by Randy Groenhof, Oct 1, 2006.

1. camoscout

camoscout Farmall Cub

Looking for a throttle body plate for a 2210 or info on where I can find one. Thanks Camoscout.

2. Jaredp

Jaredp Farmall Cub

Wanted to buy:
    Scout 2 speedo cable without cruise

800 windshield [no damage]
    800 windshield wiper motor with adapter on end (mine is seized something furious)
    800b blower switch with cable [can't be stuck]

More to come I'm sure as I try to get finished for the winter meet

3. Mark B 70SR2

Mark B 70SR2 High Wheeler

Jared, I think I have my old vacuum wiper motors, which one do you need driver or passenger? I think they are the same, but before I get greasy pulling parts...
    Oh, and just get a windshield cut. they are much nicer than old used sand-pitted ones, and about the same price.

4. Jaredp

Jaredp Farmall Cub

Drivers but I do believe they are the same- I cant get the small knurled piece off of mine. I've broken bits and everything else trying to get out the old roll pin to regrease them =(

And I cant find anyone in Atlanta that seems willing to cut it. Most everyone wants to sell me a scout II glass, or they dont want to cut automotive. Waiting on a few calls back but I'm trying to make sure everything comes in line to get it ready for January!

5. Britt Seay

Britt Seay Farmall Cub

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Both trucks are up for sale.

Green one is a 1964 scout 80. Body work is 85% complete. Runs good but will occasionally slip out of 2nd gear. I have a spare tranny to go with the truck. The doors have all new seals and new electric wiper motors. Has a bench seat but also have the buckets if someone is interested. Also has new exhaust and electrical. Offering to the SEBA group first before putting out to the public. If interested PM me or call at 864-238-5495. Make me an offer.

Orange is a 1979 scout II. Truck has a salvage title but as you will read all that has been taken care of. Truck has full roll cage, 2" suspension lift and 1" body lift, line X on all interior floors and roll age, new aluminum radiator, new wiring, custom safari top, all body rust has been replaced, stereo with 10" sub and amp, motor had all new gaskets and seals about two years ago and run great. All decals are removable and paint would not be considered show quality. I also have a hard top available but will need some work. One of the rails is rusted out and needs to be replaced. Does have a transmission leak and 4wheel drive does work.

Both trucks are driven regularly. I love them both but I need to make room for other projects. If interested please call me and make me an offer on either one. 864-238-5495 or PM me. Cell may be best way to contact over the next couple of weeks. As of the first of the year I will be putting on eBay and Craigslist.

Thanks
    Britt

6. JordanAMC

JordanAMC Binder Driver

Britt,

Could you post up some larger photos (I cannot get them to enlarge in the browser... could just be me??), and maybe a couple of more?

Thanks,

- Jordan

7. Britt Seay

Britt Seay Farmall Cub

Will do that tonight.

Update. Can't get my pics to upload on from iPad. I will work on this when I get back to my home computer.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  8. SCLoadstar

SCLoadstar Farmall Cub

9. WhiteRhino

WhiteRhino Farmall Cub

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    AC underdash units $50

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  10. JordanAMC

JordanAMC Binder Driver

Hey guys, I'm still in the market for a back seat for a Scout II. Tan or brown in color is preferred, but I'll take just about anything so long as it's functional. It'd be great if it came with the brackets to mount it as well.

Thanks fellas!

Got one, thanks Jeff!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  11. jason wood

jason wood Farmall Cub

Anyone have a good set if rear inner fenders for a Scout II? I'll be at the meet and greet or if your close I'll come get them sooner.

12. J.J.

J.J. Lives in an IH Dealership

I have some items for sale in the general classified section, but can deliver to the Winter Meet and Greet as well:

Dana 44's (307s set) $400
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126409

NP 202 w/ crossmember (not cracked) and frame brackets (from a '68 Travelall) $300
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126411

Scout II tailgate $150
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126410

Scout II Grill (grey not chrome) $100
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126412

Scout II Grill chrome (one corner cracked) $50
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126412

PM me if interested.

JJ in TN

13. BloodyKnuckles

BloodyKnuckles Farmall Cub

14. WhiteRhino

WhiteRhino Farmall Cub

Bought this engine a few years ago off of the internet as a backup to my engine. Sold the Scout II so I am looking to sell the engine. What I know from the previous owner is that he rebuilt it and let it set for a few years so he suggested I go through it to make sure the seals, etc where still good. It's in storage and from what I remember it's complete. It's on a pallet and shipping is on your dime unless you want to come pick it up (preferable). $200

15. J.J.

J.J. Lives in an IH Dealership

V-8? 6 Cly?

JJ in TN

16. WhiteRhino

WhiteRhino Farmall Cub

Sorry about that. 304 V8

17. Binder_OCD

Binder_OCD Farmall Cub

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  18. WhiteRhino

WhiteRhino Farmall Cub

Got a 9000 lb Warn winch with Ford F250 brush guard for $750. Traveling to Wilmington to drop off an engine so let me know I can transport. Thanks

Attached Files:

19. Britt Seay

Britt Seay Farmall Cub

I had promised pics of the 1964 80 I have for sale, I think I finally figured out how to get them up. PM me or call 864-238-5495 if interested.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. JordanAMC

JordanAMC Binder Driver

Got some stuff for sale...

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/4854985301.html

Here is the body of the craigslist ad:

Selling various Scout II parts, will fit 1971-1980 models. Will upload photos or just send them to your email upon request. I don't have photos of all of the heater stuff or brake stuff because they're in my storage unit.

Travel top fixed side windows with gaskets and locking strip (full hard top for 100" wheelbase Scout II, NOT TERRA OR TRAVELER), great shape no cracks or fogging - $100 - Would consider trading the entire top for a Scout II soft top, but only a softtopper model in tan or black.

Heater parts, including blower motor, heater housing box, ducts, dash controls, etc - $30.00

Scout II brake master cylinder (brand new, never used, drum/drum) and two vacuum boosters originally off of a disc brake set-up - $60.00

One Fuel and Amp gauge - $10.00

One Oil Pressure and Temp gauge - $10.00

One tan sunvisor, good shape - $20.00

Scout II 19 gallon steel fuel tank and new, never installed sending unit - $100.00

Taillight buckets (metal and plastic), includes lenses - $10-20.00 depending on condition of lenses.

Front marker lights/turn signals/parking lamps - $10-20.00 depending on condition.

Various Scout II, International, and IH emblems - $10.00 each.

Front chrome bumper, great condition, not bent or dented - $75.00

Rear step bumper, slight bend on driver's side, but perfectly functional and has a 2" hitch ball attached - $50.00 and I'll include the mounting hardware if I can locate it.

Wood Grain dash bezel, great shape - $30.00

Scout II bucket seat bases, good shape but could use some paint. One has minor rust around one of the mounting points, but is easily fixable - $40.00 for the pair.

Scout II roll/show bar, three piece, great shape but could use paint - $100.00

Holley 2300 carburetor, list 0-7448 (350 CFM) I believe, runs as is but should be rebuilt. Started leaking small amounts of fuel from the float bowl gasket - $50.00

Lots of miscellaneous parts, axle parts, axle housings (front D44 and D30, drum brakes), etc.

I may have some other stuff lying around, so if you're interested shoot me an email using the craigslist link above under "Contact" or "Reply." Include "International Scout II" in the subject line and your name and contact info in the body of the email, or don't expect a response.

I do not require assistance selling any parts. I'd be interested in trading certain items for other Scout stuff, including but not limited to a 304 or 345 engine, front winch bumper with or without winch, D44 front with disc brakes, a tuffy center console, car stereo system (head unit which must have either blutooth or ipod plug in, AND speakers), a scout II soft top, Scout II padded dash panel in black or brown, Scout II hood, Scout II patch panels, and scout II front fenders. Also interested in a matching set of 16" tires for a 1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee, anything from a 30" (235/70r16) set to 32" (265/75r16).